Clubplanet Nightlife Community

............therapy*jojoflores............

Guest swank

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

i apolgize but i must say it, i wanted to shoot myself. jojo is a great guy but his music REALLY IS NOT MY CUP OF TEA!! i have not enjoyed his cds and i gave him the benefit of the doubt by checking him live. no disrespect at all but i just cant groove to that music, im not the loungy sort of guy when i go out. to each his own, bling you were so drunk i could have been spinning at 1 bpm and you would have given me a great review. come on be honest people.

Guest swank

Thanks to all who made it out last night! It was great to see many,many cj members out as well...too many to name and I don't want to miss anyone.

Thanks to Jon Cowan,Gerry Kelly and your team for making our gig last night a great experience. :)

Guest ILLMATIC

Thanks to all who made it out last night! It was great to see many,many cj members out as well...too many to name and I don't want to miss anyone.

Thanks to Jon Cowan,Gerry Kelly and your team for making our gig last night a great experience. :)

Thanks for last night man!

Did you ever finish that drink? LOL

Guest Cosmigonon

i apolgize but i must say it, i wanted to shoot myself. jojo is a great guy but his music REALLY IS NOT MY CUP OF TEA!! i have not enjoyed his cds and i gave him the benefit of the doubt by checking him live. no disrespect at all but i just cant groove to that music, im not the loungy sort of guy when i go out. to each his own, bling you were so drunk i could have been spinning at 1 bpm and you would have given me a great review. come on be honest people.

Bling will give a great review regardless.

Guest lulamishka

bling you were so drunk i could have been spinning at 1 bpm and you would have given me a great review. come on be honest people.

I must admit, Bling definitely was drunk. I walk in and say hello and he's like, I've had 5 shots of Patron already...kinda leaning on me. LoL!

Anyway, I can't comment on how the music was 'cause I don't remember that aspect of the night. I just remember having a good time w/ my friends and unexpectedly having the night kick my ass. LoL. Just ask Lee, we had A LOT of trouble remembering the latter portion of the night. Hehe.

bling you were so drunk i could have been spinning at 1 bpm and you would have given me a great review. come on be honest people.

I must admit, Bling definitely was drunk. I walk in and say hello and he's like, I've had 5 shots of Patron already...kinda leaning on me. LoL!

Anyway, I can't comment on how the music was 'cause I don't remember that aspect of the night. I just remember having a good time w/ my friends and unexpectedly having the night kick my ass. LoL. Just ask Lee, we had A LOT of trouble remembering the latter portion of the night. Hehe.

damn i was leaning lol . holy shit lol