Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2CT-7

chrismakk69

Does anyone know about 2CT-7? I hear its a legal substance but I have no idea where to get it from. If anyone knows anything, reply to this or drop me a private message, or e-mail me at chrismakk69@aol.com

------------------

xtc.jpg

...aND oN THaT NoTe, LeTS GeT BaCK To THe PRoGRaM...

2CT7 is good shit. Trip your balls off for hours and hours. Only bad side effect is if insufflated (sniffed) you will vomit uncontrollably until everything's out of your system. After that, expect a better trip than off acid. I havent experimented, but I know people that have. It's legal and fairly cheap still. Stock up.

------------------

Condense thought into a vapor of nuance.

there are a few online pharmacies...check the post in the NY board and checkout www.bluelight.nu...a simple way to find suppliers is to do a search entering the chemical name of 2c-t-7....i hope people dont post suppliers online only because we d like to keep them around and the substance legal for as long as possible.

------------------

AIM:Turbo SC300

------

-Bom.

What kind of trip is it? i.e. can you give a detailed description?

Originally posted by vj604:

dont snort it...mild nausea is a side effect....and it is nothing like acid or e...dont compare it to them and dont expect a trip like an acid trip..tits very different.

------------------

bearclr.gif We are here only if you believe, but believe only if you are certain.

I think this is the stuff i took friday night.

Heres what happened to me. I am 103lbs and i am 5'2".

I took it at around 12 or 12:15, i was on the dance floor dancing my ass off and i started to get tired, my boy came over to mea and asked me if I took the capsule and i said yes. he was like no you shouldn't have. I was like too late. I had to sit for a min, so i got to the couches and i started to sweat badly and i almost threw up. my heart was racing very fast. but i calmed down. Next Im peaking, rolling really hard. Eyes rolling in back of my head , body shaking and teeth chattering. I peaked every 5 min. I finally felt better after losing 3 hours.....yes i said 3 hours.

I was still shaking and chattering and eyes were still rolling, def needed the sunglasses badly.

I was so messed up it wasnt funny.

no visuals at all couldnt see.

My hormones really gt jumping tho.

I peaked ever hour on the hour. I went to sleep after 7. i woke at 11 still peaking! still messed up.

whole trip for me 11 hours. finally felt better sunday morning!

way toooooo much for me!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net