Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cool shit to do while tripping

sabre

Hey all. I'm taking 2 gel tabs on monday. I'll be home alone and I havn't fried for a whole month. It should be great. I've tripped only once before with acid (many times on shrooms) however, it was at a local carnival which was fucking fun. I was also with 3 of my closest friends. Now, I'll be home alone for like 8 hours, and I want to keep myself occupied with some unique cool stuff to do. When I started taking "E", usually I'd just lay there and enjoy until I found out how great it is to take a shower or rub your back on carpet or stuff like that. this is the same question only pertaining to acid. So, name everything awsome you've done while tripping. Thanks

*Sabre*

Originally posted by pastafagioli:

maybe you should find better things to do with yourself besides sit home and do drugs or else you will turn into a drug attic loser.

whats a "drug attic" is that where u keep your drugs?

------------------

I'm gonna go hit the pipe now...

Seriously, the best thing ever in the entire world to do with acid is to be with someone and do it with them. Especially in the privacy of your own home. It doesnt take much to get crazy on acid. Try watching fantasia really close to the tv with the volume up really loud, or try turning into different things. If you really want to get spaced out, take 1000mg - 2000mg of vitamin C and a bean too. Oh god, what a horribly wonderful enlightening experience.

hey man, try renting some good movies. natural born killers is a good one, especially the directors' cut of it. also, have you heard of heavy metal? if yer gona be trippin, watch that, most definitely. the first,well many times i tripped, i rented that over and over again. its animated, but its got some good classic rock music in it, and some incredible visual enhancing scenes. thats an 11 on my scale up to 10. definitely get that one; or try pink floyd's the wall. thats out there. just go rent a good movie you like alot, and take a few hits of acid adn make up your own story and plot to the movie. anything will do. want more? cwm44.gif

Originally posted by tongue_u:

hey man, try renting some good movies. natural born killers is a good one, especially the directors' cut of it. also, have you heard of heavy metal? if yer gona be trippin, watch that, most definitely. the first,well many times i tripped, i rented that over and over again. its animated, but its got some good classic rock music in it, and some incredible visual enhancing scenes. thats an 11 on my scale up to 10. definitely get that one; or try pink floyd's the wall. thats out there. just go rent a good movie you like alot, and take a few hits of acid adn make up your own story and plot to the movie. anything will do. want more? cwm44.gif

You forgot about "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"

why would you wanna do acid by yourself, what is wrong with you

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Sorry, I've been on vacation. Well, it was damn fun. I took one green "playboy" geltab. After about 20 minuetes, things started to kick in so for the hell of it, I took the other gel tab I had. Let me tell you, I was mad tripping!. For an hour I could not move, all I could do is stare at the ceiling. I decided to watch the movie "Heavy Metal" You guys have to try watching this on acid, it's incredible. Next, I felt dirty for some reason, so I decided to take a shower. At this point, I'm peaking really hard. I turned the shower on as hot as it could be. I let the room steam up to the point where you can't see in front of you. Try that while tripping! That was my favorite part. After, I was thinking of some other stuff to do, but first I wanted to smoke a few joints. That brought me way higher than I've ever been. After, I stared at my puppy for a while and really tripped the dog out. She just kept looking right into my eyes, as if she new I wasn't in my right frame of mind. I then put on dark side of the moon which I've never done till now. I now realize why thats the number one album to have if you fry. At this point I'm about 4 hours into it (it lasted about 12). I then went out into the desert. I live in Tucson in a very remote location. It's true what they say, nothing is better than nature. I saw like a ton of little doves fly by in what seems to be a perfect pattern. I then went back inside and layed down for a while. For an encore I decided to drink a bottle of really cheap wine. It worked and I got a buzz off of that. I don't really like alcohol but when on acid, I seem to like everyone and everything. The last thing I did until I started coming was go out to my fishpond outside. I have about 50 goldfish and beautiful colorful koi. I have never felt more at peace then just watching my fich swin by me. It was like a rainbow trailed them as they swam. I will remember that moment for the rest of my life. Well, thats it. This coming saturday I get to candyflip for the first time. I wonder how thats gonna be. I can't wait. Thanks for all the suggestions everyone.

*Sabre*

the only cool shit while tripping is.................................................................................................................................................................................. .............................................SEX...woo hoo cwm4.gifcwm11.gif