Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shady parties and best friends

exstaci

My recent adventures into the shady world of drugs has been exciting and scary. When I think about all the things I said I would never do, I have to laugh at myself because I'm extremely happy now,and my world hasn't been destroyed by occasional crazy ecstasy weekend fun.

Having said that, the people I care the most about sometimes scare me, most recently at a weekend afterparty where one of my best friends who is really tiny, did K, E, Pot, Speed, Crystal, G, and Ether...the latter was the really bizarre one...what do you guys know about ether? mixing?

Cat, nothing looks as bad from the inside, its only when you're outside looking in. But there's different levels to every scene, drug use does not always mean drug use. Just have to watch yourself and your friends because the scene is like a giant vacuum, it can suck you in deeper and deeper before you realize you're somewhere you don't want to be.

Damn I can see doing one or maybe 2 drugs at a time. But a list like that is trouble. Your friend is going to get him\herself in trouble or end up dead. I am glad you are worried because your friend might be blind of the problem. Talk about it with you friend and let him\her know how you feel.