Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Want to roll again but...

I have rolled a couple of times and I was always with the same people when I did it... But I rolled with a different group of my friends and didn't like it at all! All I wanted to do is be with the other group. I felt really cold the whole time and parinoid for no reason at all. I finally rap my self in a blank and fell asleep. The next day I even felt shity! I really want to roll again but not if its going to be that way... so my ? is, could it have been the enviroment I was in or could the pill have had other drugs in it??? Has anyone else had this happen?

If you do decide to do it again:

The hard part is finding that group that you flow with. I had a bunch of friends that liked to roll together but a few of them moved. Now its not as fun (something always seems to be missing). Rolling with people you just met is no where near the same. Who wants to bond with people you dont really like. Its all about who your with.

I think it's the people you are with, definately. I have had good rolls but had shitty circumstances and it just doesn't compare to the times when I was with my best friends...You have to do it with someone you know you can trust and who wants to be with you as much as you want to be with them...then it's a special experience. WAIT- then comes the downfall..spending time with that person when you're not rolling becomes not as fun and you just end up sad all the time like me. That's the downfall of Saturday night fun...

taylorandkyle...

I have the same problem, there are a few people that I roll with, we usually have little roll parties, but if someone I am not used to or extremely close to rolls with us it makes me very uncomfortable and ruins my roll, no matter how nice of a person they are. I try my hardest not to let it happen, but no matter what it does if I am not with the right people or at a club or rave. I can usually tell know who will ruin my roll, and if I think they will I don't roll. It also could have been something in your pill or the way you handled your pill. Maybe you just needed to be around different people who treat you differently. Ya know? If you are worried about the contents of your pill get a tester kit, they can't tell you everything, but they give you an idea of what is in the pill. You can get them for $25 off of dancesafe.org.

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow.