Clubplanet Nightlife Community

need help!

sabre

Hey everyone. Havn't been here in a while. Well, I am a daily pot smoker. 2-3 times a day. It used to be fun till I gained a tolerance level like no other. I literally smoked 6 bowls yesterday and I got nothing. Now, I realize I have to quit for there is no other way. However, I am an addict. I can say that. Weed is very addictive for some people like me. I've decided to quit for 2-3 weeks which should bring my level down to a reasonable level. Until then however, I need something else. Something that makes me happy. Now before everyone yells at me for saying I need something, please don't. I'm being completely honest here. I do a lot of stuff like Acid, shrooms and ecstacy, but all of those can not be done every day. I try to do one of those every few weeks. So, what can I do? What is there that can be used daily but is as safe as weed is. I won't touch any white powder like coke or crack and I'm not a fan of alcohol. Please help me. I'm going through a really bad time right now and I not only need something, but I want it as well. Please help me. Thanks

*Sabre*

I encourage you to detox for a few days longer and see how you feel. I know you can do it. I just went cold turkey from smoking (cigs) and am now on my 17th day and feel GREAT.

If you really need something, try hydroxycut or stacker 2 for a little buzz or just strong coffee. They'll make you hyper, so if you don't like that feeling, don't go there.

Remember, with any substance, LESS IS MORE.

Good luck! Let us know how you're doing!!!

Sabre,

My heart goes out to ya. I'm in the same boat as you are - a daily toker. If I can offer my 2 cents worth, I'd chill for as long as possible (even a day off gets my tolerance back down). And I'd do all the things that weed sometimes interferes w/ - you know errands, projects, etc. Just something to keep you busy and keep your mind off it. Stay away from any triggers - music, clubs, bars, etc. Before you know it, you won't be dwelling on it too much and you'll feel so much better. Best of luck to ya.