Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish, Sander, Roger Sanchez...

V. Barbarino

Dude' date=' you had the flyer when you made the other post. You just wanted to sound like you had the inside scoop... :P

[/quote']

actualy no, I was told the lineup a while ago I didn't buy into it, so I didn't post it, then I got a call tonight and another source gave me the same info, so I posted it, but I felt it still might be bs, so I took it down, then someone just emailed me the flyer... So I guess i'm allowed to post and it's legit..

Guest HOUSEmusic4ME

I wonder if anyone knows the single person to thank for these bookings.. One person is responsible for these parties... Take a guess who it is..

JESUS ???

I wonder if anyone knows the single person to thank for these bookings.. One person is responsible for these parties... Take a guess who it is..

Whoever it is. THANK YOU. Thats a hell of an upcoming line-up. ;D

Guest macfunk19

louis P ;)

Guest Fez

G. Man? ???

Guest Fez

hopefully this doesn't turn out like the Amika Sleaze Thursdays that lasted 3 weeks....and then was cancellesd...

i',m really looking forward to this ;D

Guest Devilicious

sleaze1.jpg

Ummm this is supposed to be the "inside scoop" ??? The flyer was plastered all over South Beach by early Thursday evening.

sleaze1.jpg

Ummm this is supposed to be the "inside scoop" ??? The flyer was plastered all over South Beach by early Thursday evening.

sweetheart, the way it works is, I find out the info, I present it to the clubs, sometimes I post it, and other times I dont since they ask me not to. When there are millions of dollars at stake if they ask nice and treat me well, I won't post it, and even at times CJ had to remove my posts because an advertiser is upset by my leaked info. So I knew all this info a long long long time ago, in fact I was consulted on it, in fact they were in the running to complete with the amika party moving over to suite. So now was the time it could be posted.

Guest escobaju

great lineup, we need more monday holidays... or start predicting the flu more often .. whatever .. any promoters in mind for easy access like Mansion???

+SANDER @ the patio 2/18 … be there!!!!!!!!!