Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mansion (Murk) vs Suite (Cedric +Guests)

V. Barbarino

Mansion (Murk) vs Suite (Cedric +Guests)  

1. 1. Mansion (Murk) vs Suite (Cedric +Guests)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mursa

Suite is a Lounge ?.....if so ..then i think it can prosper,especially with the talent they are bringin ........... Mansion IMO is still gonna remain with a kick ass/packed sunday party

Suite is a Lounge ?.....if so ..then i think it can prosper,especially with the talent they are bringin ........... Mansion IMO is still gonna remain with a kick ass/packed sunday party

s_head.jpg

Decent sized lounge!

I like the fact that Suite is bringing guest DJ's. Sanchez happens to be one of my favorites. But realistically, they have no choice but to bring guests. Because they know that on a regular night, Cedric Gerbil and Ivano Sleepini can't touch Murk. Not in their wildest wet dreams. There is simply no comparison. Murk all the way.

Guest mursa

I like the fact that Suite is bringing guest DJ's. Sanchez happens to be one of my favorites. But realistically' date=' they have no choice but to bring guests. Because they know that on a regular night, Cedric Gerbil and Ivano Sleepini can't touch Murk. Not in their wildest wet dreams. There is simply no comparison. Murk all the way.

[/quote']

Guest dj's ?? ....more like "Regulars" to me ......the cycle continues , don't be surprized if Fanciulli gets added to that roster in the near fututre .

I like the fact that Suite is bringing guest DJ's. Sanchez happens to be one of my favorites. But realistically, they have no choice but to bring guests. Because they know that on a regular night, Cedric Gerbil and Ivano Sleepini can't touch Murk. Not in their wildest wet dreams. There is simply no comparison. Murk all the way.

Guest dj's ?? ....more like "Regulars" to me ......the cycle continues , don't be surprized if Fanciulli gets added to that roster in the near fututre .

One can only hope. ;)

Guest Electric Eel

What did Suite use to be called?

Liquid..

Never went there so Im not familiar with the venue. Ill let you know my answer once I ve been to both parties. ;D

Was 112 as well, you've been there ;)

Guest pod

Cedric Gerbil and Ivano Sleepini can't touch Murk.

Listen, the only person into gerbils around these parts is Richard Gere!

;D

They're all good in my book so let the games begin.

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

one thing though, i love murk, the party is ri-dic-u-lous absolutlely amazing.......but it is a weekly party and the music is going to overlap. there are certain tunes that must be played every week and the prty would become repetitive. suite throwing in some guests to spice it up is key. my guess is that mansion will continue to do well regardless and suite being a smaller venue will draw a great crowd. if i go out on a sunday my ass would hit both....why limit yourself to one party. make it a damn good night by hitting two slammed parties with great music.

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

one thing though, i love murk, the party is ri-dic-u-lous absolutlely amazing.......but it is a weekly party and the music is going to overlap. there are certain tunes that must be played every week and the prty would become repetitive. suite throwing in some guests to spice it up is key. my guess is that mansion will continue to do well regardless and suite being a smaller venue will draw a great crowd. if i go out on a sunday my ass would hit both....why limit yourself to one party. make it a damn good night by hitting two slammed parties with great music.

well said.. but I dont go out sundays haha.... heyy Alki when can I see the new 'dance'

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

well said.. but I dont go out sundays haha.... heyy Alki when can I see the new 'dance'

ive been practicing a new dance that i learned from a wise asian man in the moutains far far away. He is the asian man that did the choreography for the films "the last dragon, "electric bugaloo 1 and 2" , certain scenes from the karate kid and "hairspray". so if you come out of the house more often you will witness something magical. 8)

Guest ddg

ive been practicing a new dance that i learned from a wise asian man in the moutains far far away. He is the asian man that did the choreography for the films "the last dragon, "electric bugaloo 1 and 2" , certain scenes from the karate kid and "hairspray". so if you come out of the house more often you will witness something magical. 8)

lmaooo....im sure it cant be as good as the "twist the knob" dance when the breaks come on.... ;D

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

LMAO!!!! YOUR AWESOME ;D