Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mansion (Murk) vs Suite (Cedric +Guests)

V. Barbarino

Mansion (Murk) vs Suite (Cedric +Guests)  

1. 1. Mansion (Murk) vs Suite (Cedric +Guests)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pussErox

of course it's a business and everyone needs to make money but that is not the only thing that matters.

trust me, it is the only thing that matters.

Guest Fez

No-one stole Oscar from SPACE.As far as I know OG isn't owned by anyone so therefore he can't be stolen.Regardless of that, I can't speak for SPACE but I know MANSION did not tell OG that he had to quit SPACE in order to spin at MANSION.Our party is on a Sunday night, a day which SPACE isn't even open.OG could have very easily done both.

go buy a club, then allow your #1 local dj of 5 years who built your club to spin the very next night he spins at your club... Then call me.. You know nothing of the dj industry... Why don't you see Deep Dish playing crobar the next night? Why don't you see Roger playing Amika the previous night? Come on sweety, use your common sense.. Hopefully you are hot and you can get by in life based upon your looks, because your intelect is lacking..

Umm sorry to tell you Mr.Know it all but OG hasn't been a resident at SPACE in a while so it he wouldn't be spinning the next night at MANSION but once a month.And doesn't this contradict what he is doing be letting Ivano and Cedric spin at suite?

P.S you spell intellect with 2 l's smart ass.

P.P.S I am hot and smart.

Then what was his once a month apperance? It is technically considered a Monthly RESIDENCY....

she seems kinda SLOW,....she wouldn't understand...lol

Guest ClubDiva05

she seems kinda SLOW,....she wouldn't understand...lol

You are the one that must be slow.Just because someone doesn't agree with what you think or even with what the vast majority of other ppl think doesn't make them slow.Being close minded and putting ppl down for voicing their opinion, that makes you slow.

Guest ramon

the bar has been set insanely high with mansion .. i cannot believe there are that many people there on sunday .. the entire club was full last night when the lights came one.

insanity ... WE KNOW YOU LOVE MURK!

Guest Marina22

Checked out Murk@Mansion cause it was Murk and it was X-mas but do not like Mansion as a venue. Would check out Suite if it was a big name DJ that I usually don't see. However, Sunday is not a convenient night to go out so I think Suite will have to appeal to the service industry locals in order to compete with the Murk boys.

Guest ramon

I think it's been like that since week 1 mr. ramon ;)

this was my 3rd time there .. stayed till the bitter end this time .. madness .. :)

i'm sure its been that way .. good for them. they finally have a home in MIAMI.

Guest joselito016

In my opinion i think the competition will ultimately make the house scene in miami grow. Although Mansion on sundays is an amazing party, a little bit of variation would be nice.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ericac

one thing though, i love murk, the party is ri-dic-u-lous absolutlely amazing.......but it is a weekly party and the music is going to overlap. there are certain tunes that must be played every week and the prty would become repetitive. suite throwing in some guests to spice it up is key. my guess is that mansion will continue to do well regardless and suite being a smaller venue will draw a great crowd. if i go out on a sunday my ass would hit both....why limit yourself to one party. make it a damn good night by hitting two slammed parties with great music.

alki...well put!! agreed! so...when r we gonna do this together ? my bday is soon

Guest ericac

this is frightening erica, and alki, i soooo agree Suite definitely has some great lineups it's not that I don't love Ralph and OG but fact is fact and you shouldn't limit yourself to just one party. This clubbing war is too ridiculous...but it is what it is ::)

Guest rollyp66

this is frightening erica, and alki, i soooo agree Suite definitely has some great lineups it's not that I don't love Ralph and OG but fact is fact and you shouldn't limit yourself to just one party. This clubbing war is too ridiculous...but it is what it is ::)

ok you are logged on as Erica... I know she isn't Sybil

Guest juanchisimo

Cedric and Ivano are very good djs but Murk, these guys have that type of music that I wish I heard in every venue I go to. I'm faithful to my ...

madeinmiami2.gif

The type of music that just keeps you dancin and jumpin' the whole night. As long as Oscar & Ralph play at Mansion , i'm not going anywhere else sunday nights.

white_logo2.gif