Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mansion (Murk) vs Suite (Cedric +Guests)

V. Barbarino

Mansion (Murk) vs Suite (Cedric +Guests)  

1. 1. Mansion (Murk) vs Suite (Cedric +Guests)

Guest ClubDiva05

We have a couple of surprises for you guys over the next few weeks over at Mansion.All I can say is you guys should plan to take a couple of Mondays off soon ;).In all honesty I believe both parties would suceed and do well, but the way the Suite party has been put together has not been with the ppl, the party, or even the DJ's in mind.It has been put together out of immaturity,greed and other negative energies that in the end will only hurt this party.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fez

We have a couple of surprises for you guys over the next few weeks over at Mansion.All I can say is you guys should plan to take a couple of Mondays off soon ;).In all honesty I believe both parties would suceed and do well, but the way the Suite party has been put together has not been with the ppl, the party, or even the DJ's in mind.It has been put together out of immaturity,greed and other negative energies that in the end will only hurt this party.

i think we were already over this...no need to bring this things back on the table...

btw, in case you didn't know....THAT'S HOW BUSINESS WORKS...everybody is out there to do better than the other...

at the end of the day all that counts is who made more $$$, not what we discuss here in a public message board ;)

Guest ClubDiva05

i think we were already over this...no need to bring this things back on the table...

btw, in case you didn't know....THAT'S HOW BUSINESS WORKS...everybody is out there to do better than the other...

at the end of the day all that counts is who made more $$$, not what we discuss here in a public message board ;)

We???Who made you God that you think you can decide what ppl should discuss and where?

Parties should be thrown for love of the music, the ppl, the overall atmosphere.Yes of course it's a business and everyone needs to make money but that is not the only thing that matters.There is more than enough ppl to make both parties banging and both clubs money and absolutly no need to be so hostile about it.

immaturity, greed????

The single person responsible for the suite party and every suite booking is oscar g... So everyone who is excited for the suite lineup, you can thank oscar....

Btw, you brought up greed, let me tell you something about greed.

The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed -- for lack of a better word -- is good.

Greed is right.

Greed works.

Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.

Greed, in all of its forms -- greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge -- has marked the upward surge of mankind.

And greed -- you mark my words -- will not only save the club scene, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA.

Guest ClubDiva05

immaturity, greed????

The single person responsible for the suite party and every suite booking is oscar g... So everyone who is excited for the suite lineup, you can thank oscar....

The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed -- for lack of a better word -- is good.

Greed is right.

Greed works.

Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.

Greed, in all of its forms -- greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge -- has marked the upward surge of mankind.

And greed -- you mark my words -- will not only save the club scene, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA.

:'(So sad that you feel that way.

immaturity, greed????

Greed is right.

Greed works.

:'(So sad that you feel that way.

Wasn't stealing Oscar G from space "greedy"???

Greed is a two way street.

Guest ClubDiva05

No-one stole Oscar from SPACE.As far as I know OG isn't owned by anyone so therefore he can't be stolen.Regardless of that, I can't speak for SPACE but I know MANSION did not tell OG that he had to quit SPACE in order to spin at MANSION.Our party is on a Sunday night, a day which SPACE isn't even open.OG could have very easily done both.

No-one stole Oscar from SPACE.As far as I know OG isn't owned by anyone so therefore he can't be stolen.Regardless of that, I can't speak for SPACE but I know MANSION did not tell OG that he had to quit SPACE in order to spin at MANSION.Our party is on a Sunday night, a day which SPACE isn't even open.OG could have very easily done both.

go buy a club, then allow your #1 local dj of 5 years who built your club to spin the very next night he spins at your club... Then call me.. You know nothing of the dj industry... Why don't you see Deep Dish playing crobar the next night? Why don't you see Roger playing Amika the previous night? Come on sweety, use your common sense.. Hopefully you are hot and you can get by in life based upon your looks, because your intelect is lacking..

Guest ClubDiva05

go buy a club, then allow your #1 local dj of 5 years who built your club to spin the very next night he spins at your club... Then call me.. You know nothing of the dj industry... Why don't you see Deep Dish playing crobar the next night? Why don't you see Roger playing Amika the previous night? Come on sweety, use your common sense.. Hopefully you are hot and you can get by in life based upon your looks, because your intelect is lacking..

Umm sorry to tell you Mr.Know it all but OG hasn't been a resident at SPACE in a while so it he wouldn't be spinning the next night at MANSION but once a month.And doesn't this contradict what he is doing be letting Ivano and Cedric spin at suite?

P.S you spell intellect with 2 l's smart ass.

P.P.S I am hot and smart.

Guest Cosmigonon

I like the fact that Suite is bringing guest DJ's. Sanchez happens to be one of my favorites. But realistically, they have no choice but to bring guests. Because they know that on a regular night, Cedric Gerbil and Ivano Sleepini can't touch Murk. Not in their wildest wet dreams. There is simply no comparison. Murk all the way.

Guest dj's ?? ....more like "Regulars" to me ......the cycle continues , don't be surprized if Fanciulli gets added to that roster in the near fututre .

What they said. In the end, I'll hit up any party at any given moment, more variety for me...

Guest ClubDiva05

What about Sundance?

I believe that party is over.

Really? :o

If I'm not mistaken and I could likely be, but I am pretty sure last sunday was the last one.

Guest Cosmigonon

What about Sundance?

I believe that party is over.

Really? :o

If I'm not mistaken and I could likely be, but I am pretty sure last sunday was the last one.

Well, that party did last a long time, even after mansion won the sunday crowd, I would have been even more surprised if they had kept going on now with the addition of Suite...

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

Umm sorry to tell you Mr.Know it all but OG hasn't been a resident at SPACE in a while so it he wouldn't be spinning the next night at MANSION but once a month.And doesn't this contradict what he is doing be letting Ivano and Cedric spin at suite?

Then what was his once a month apperance? It is technically considered a Monthly RESIDENCY....

Any smart businessman will tell you that greed is good. It makes you tap into your internal resources to make you find more creative ways to make money. But let's not forget that credit has been a big contributor to this "bubble" economy but unfortunately will ruin it in the long run.

Guest ClubDiva05

Then what was his once a month apperance? It is technically considered a Monthly RESIDENCY....

::)

Guest Ariel

Is Desyn set for Feb 5th?

I was told him and roger and cedric are all playing on the same night..

Desyn is at Space on the 4th with Roger, not at Suite.