Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Say what's on Your Mind!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dahzel

amazing how much people spill there guts and reveal personal info in theese threads :o

i was saying to marina 22 yesterday that on the boards it's funny how you get to know people before you even meet them. it happens on message boards naturually.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Isn't there a area in CJ already dedicated towards saying what's on your mind? I thought it was called 'JUNKIE CHAT'.. :P

Hey Tribal'. Have you been smoking green again with Slides on the ICE?

Guest Miss_Digital

amazing how much people spill there guts and reveal personal info in theese threads :o

i was saying to marina 22 yesterday that on the boards it's funny how you get to know people before you even meet them. it happens on message boards naturually.

so true

Guest swirlundergrounder

yes I must admit that I have 12 toes... :P

i will like to take a minute and pray for all the latin drivers on the fl turnpike and 826/836 voted worst drivers for '05....i hope there will be more "american" cops aka of non latin heritage around those roads to actually do something about "these people"...and not pull good drivers off the road on the 595 for doing 5 miles above the speed limit.

amen

Guest swirlundergrounder

i will like to take a minute and pray for all the latin drivers on the fl turnpike and 826/836 voted worst drivers for '05....i hope there will be more "american" cops aka of non latin heritage around those roads to actually do something about "these people"...and not pull good drivers off the road on the 595 for doing 5 miles above the speed limit.

amen

That's why I don't drive on 826/836 unless I have to...Every time I drive on it I see an SUV flipped over and on fire..

amen

That's why I don't drive on 826/836 unless I have to...Every time I drive on it I see an SUV flipped over and on fire..

lmao very true...always stupid ppl on there...as soon as u hit doral coming from up north everything goes down hill

friend of mine sent this to me....

"from a wayy too cool person..."

no dear

i don't IM i hate IMing

just hit me back email wise and i'll back and forth that way

IMing is too bullshit for me

sctatered short phrases

in my book its not real convo

its like yelling acorss the aisles at a basketball game

too staccato and mostly insubstantial talk

i don't need to pass time with mere words filling the air

if i talk i want real convo

which does not happen on IM

its mostly idle buzz phrasing

you know?

Guest lulamishka

..How come it takes me 1 minute to perform a Deposit @ a Bank ..and 4-5 minutes for Haitians ???! ::)

My mother's Haitian. She doesn't take 4-5 minutes to make a deposit at the bank. Actually, she's a helluva lot quicker than that. ::)