Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Say what's on Your Mind!

What in the world makes someone think it is acceptable to grab a total stranger's ass!?!?!?!?!??! HANDS OFF DA GOODS MOFO!

I HATE THAT !!!! Fing Jerks low class no life men cant get a chick normally so they have to grab what they cant have

and by the time u turn around the fool is half way out the club

ASS GRABBING LOSERS

there goes my ass grabbing chances ::)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ILLMATIC

What in the world makes someone think it is acceptable to grab a total stranger's ass!?!?!?!?!??! HANDS OFF DA GOODS MOFO!

I HATE THAT !!!! Fing Jerks low class no life men cant get a chick normally so they have to grab what they cant have

ASS GRABBING LOSERS

Ladies are just as bad! I have had my crotch area grabbed deliberately in public on South Beach. Trust me it was a girl!

I was so in shock I didn't know what the fuck to do. LOL

ASS GRABBING LOSERS

Ladies are just as bad! I have had my crotch area grabbed deliberately in public on South Beach. Trust me it was a girl!

if she was hot,you shouldnt complain. :)

ASS GRABBING LOSERS

read my mind

Guest ILLMATIC

ASS GRABBING LOSERS

read my mind

It was the shock value it completely caught me off guard. LOL

Guest coach

ASS GRABBING LOSERS

Yep, it's pretty bad any time... I nearly had some loser kicked out of Noc for doing that to me awhile back.

Today it was much worse, as I was simply walking down Alton road in the middle of the day when this creep rides by on a bike and cops a feel.

Damn! I gotta learn to ride faster!

Guest coach

It was good for me to have gone out sunday night, it made me realize a lot of things...

Like working while wasted isn't so bad?

Guest Electric Eel

golf.i wanna play.

I havent golfed in a while, but this is the perfect weather for it

i'm terrible at it like i cant play real. but i enjoy it, is difficult and fun.

Same here, i'm not that good but I have fun playing. We should play one weekend, my clubs are sitting at home collecting dust

I'm down

Let's set a date, time and Place...

lets set it up !!!

sounds good to me, do you guys have courses you like going to? personally I am not the best so I am over it after 9 holes. Theres a course down south (by the falls) that is only 9 holes and is pretty cheap but I dont know if thats too far away for you guys. Lets find a place to play first and then i guess we can figure out the day :)

Guest junglesmacks

..and damn i had yet another dream last night about Costa Rican girls with hip widths as big as my hand..

*sigh*

nothing like holding the ENTIRE THING with one hand.. easily..

:'(

Guest junglesmacks

thank the dear Lord for Testking... CCIE here I come..

Routing & Switching, Voice or Security?

Security, actually.. R&S is too damn common now.. I'll leave the CCNP as good enough.. if they had one for design I'd do that.. network design on a huuuuuuuuuuuge scale is freakin cool stuff.. but again, it will have to stay at the DP level..

Guest Slide On The Ice

You'd be surprised to know what is on my mind.

Maybe excited.

Maybe bored.

Maybe turned on.

Maybe overwhelmed.

Maybe eager to know more.