Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Say what's on Your Mind!

Guest HouseJunkie

my friend is an idiot.

He met a girl during WMC, flew her down here the next month, and the next month decided she should move into his one bedroom apartment with him. She's 24, he's about 40. She won't have a job here, doesn't have a college education, and has no family or close friends here, and has never lived away from her parents. He does well playing poker professionally.

The real kicker:

she's illegal.

I'm trying to have an open mind toward my friend's new lover, but please.... tell me she's not trying to get something out of him.

You know the saying 'why give away the cow for free when you can sell the milk', Nothing wrong with him changing her status in exchange for a little loving.

BTW, how many women do you know that is with a man because of what she can give to him and how many do you know is with a man because of what she can get from him?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ILLMATIC

UGH men are sooooooo dumb.

Hey, Hey, Hey!

Take it easy!

Where's the love???

The fucking truth is that we are all crazy.

Guest Slide On The Ice

I'm trying to pay my mortgage and the bank website is screwed, and they have me on the phone on hold for 10 minutes. Fuckers, all I want to do is give you my money!

Guest lulamishka

It's pouring here now and it wasn't like 10 minutes ago! Oh woe is me! I wanted to leave and now I'm stuck!

The walk to my car alone is gonna get me SOAKED!

Guest lulamishka

omg there is hail coming down ... and hitting the window

Ur in the Design District area?

Guest Clauds

so now i'm stuck in the office because there's no way i will drive home in this weather. sucks!

Guest lulamishka

so now i'm stuck in the office because there's no way i will drive home in this weather. sucks!

I'm stuck here, too, Claud! At least we're stuck on CJ together! lol

Guest Clauds

I'm stuck here, too, Claud! At least we're stuck on CJ together! lol

I know right! But you know something...today is one of those days when I want to go home so badly.