Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Say what's on Your Mind!

The new Angus 4 Cheeses is gooooood

Damn! I would like to try that.........................maybe not!

???

have u had the grilled chicken garden salad? It was voted last year by Mens Fitnesss as the best healthiest salad w/ the highest proteins, ect that u can find @ a fast food joint...they were out of it tonight, so i had to go w/ something "new".

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ILLMATIC

The new Angus 4 Cheeses is gooooood

Damn! I would like to try that.........................maybe not!

???

have u had the grilled chicken garden salad? It was voted last year by Mens Fitnesss as the best healthiest salad w/ the highest proteins, ect that u can find @ a fast food joint...they were out of it tonight, so i had to go w/ something "new".

Hmmm I will have to try it one day. Thanks for the tip.

Guest dahzel

man, i just got back from houston for my grandmothers funeral >:(, it sucked!!! every time i leave south florida i appreciate it more and more. so all the haters stfu!!! the only 2 places i'll ever live in this country are here and cali. it's nice to be back!

Guest Slide On The Ice

Fucking insomnia. I hate it.

I need Z's.

Oh Mr. Sandman, won't you make me tired and allow me the Zzzzzzzz I need? Gimme my Z's bitch!

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

OJ Simpson did it....

If the glove doesn’t fit you must acquit.

True enough but Karma is a motherfucker ain't it, Cochran dead, Shapiro's son OD'ed, I wouldn't have wanted anything to fucking do with his legal team they are all cursed.

P.S. I just went into Ketosis about an hour ago.

Guest Chica

I just went to a new Subway that just opened by work I was very impressed, they have leather couches, flat screen tvs, the staff is very nice and they have soups and pizza.....

I need a job in MIAMI if any of u know of anything let me know! ....

Guest Miss_Digital

I just went to a new Subway that just opened by work I was very impressed, they have leather couches, flat screen tvs, the staff is very nice and they have soups and pizza.....

pizza sub ???

Guest fairyDust

They're looking for receptionist here at my job (Miami Lakes)

If anybody is interested PLEASE let me know! The phones are driving us crazy.

Guest drlogic

subway gave me gas today :P

lol

I housed a chicken cesar salad from McDonalds today and the contractions started almost immediatly. I was crowning w/in the 1/2 hour.

lol

kowabonga!

head_helo1.jpg

Guest coach

What do you do?

Guest Chica

What do you do?

Right now I work as an Accouting Tech for the School Board of Palm Beach County, so I do from Bookkeeping to Adm Asst work or whatever else is related to that, I have 5+ years of experience.... I'm planning on moving to Miami and work is the first thing I have to look for...so if u guys know of anything let me know, thanks ;)

I'll prob be living close to the beach so anything Downtown, Coral Gables or Miami Beach or around these areas would be great, I dont want to have to travel too far the traffic in this city is CRAZY!

Guest swank

What do you do?

Right now I work as an Accouting Tech for the School Board of Palm Beach County, so I do from Bookkeeping to Adm Asst work or whatever else is related to that, I have 5+ years of experience.... I'm planning on moving to Miami and work is the first thing I have to look for...so if u guys know of anything let me know, thanks ;)

I'll prob be living close to the beach so anything Downtown, Coral Gables or Miami Beach or around these areas would be great, I dont want to have to travel too far the traffic in this city is CRAZY!

What's wrong with Palm beach? :-[

Guest Chica

What do you do?

What's wrong with Palm beach? :-[

Palm Beach is great but my boyfriend lives in Miami and is kinda hard for us...

Guest drlogic

Depends on which side of the train tracks you live. LOL

Palm beach has my favorite FLA surf break,,,,Reef Rd. off of the Okeechobee Blvd. exit.

Here are a few pix:

022_22.jpg

wpb2.jpg