Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Say what's on Your Mind!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went to a new Subway that just opened by work I was very impressed, they have leather couches, flat screen tvs, the staff is very nice and they have soups and pizza.....

I need a job in MIAMI if any of u know of anything let me know! ....

I thought subway had their contracts tied up for anyone trying to buy a new franchise?

sounds like a cool subway though, never heard of such thing

Guest HouseJunkie

I just went to a new Subway that just opened by work I was very impressed, they have leather couches, flat screen tvs, the staff is very nice and they have soups and pizza.....

What do you do?

Right now I work as an Accouting Tech for the School Board of Palm Beach County, so I do from Bookkeeping to Adm Asst work or whatever else is related to that, I have 5+ years of experience.... I'm planning on moving to Miami and work is the first thing I have to look for...so if u guys know of anything let me know, thanks ;)

I'll prob be living close to the beach so anything Downtown, Coral Gables or Miami Beach or around these areas would be great, I dont want to have to travel too far the traffic in this city is CRAZY!

What's wrong with Palm beach? :-[

Palm Beach is great but my boyfriend lives in Miami and is kinda hard for us...

Honey, why go to Miami, I live in Broward county, I can make it easy for you or hard if you want ;)

Guest Chica

oh and this morning a co worker told me they have free wireless internet....

I thought subway had their contracts tied up for anyone trying to buy a new franchise?

Actually this is an old Subway, it was close for a more than a year after one of the hurricanes in 04...they remodeled the whole thing inside new and open again last week...

Guest dahzel

i didnt watch grammys but how the frick does an award show go on for 3.5 hrs. good lord its not the oscars :P

i agree it's long but they do give out an award for every type of music out there. there's a lot more awards that aren't even broadcast. comparitively, music is a much bigger genre than movies.

Guest dahzel

American Idol had bigger ratings then the Grammy's last night.....nuff said.

:owow. thats pathetic. maybe the grammy's are useless these days.

Guest drlogic

NORM: Flowers takes jabs at fellow celebs

Organizers of tonight's Grammy Awards show might want to keep Kanye West and Brandon Flowers apart to avoid any sour notes.

Sparks are already flying after Flowers, the frontman for the Killers, said the lightning-rod rapper, "makes me ill."

Flowers made the comments in a recent Rolling Stone interview that also included jabs at Jamie Foxx.

West has been nominated for eight Grammys, including Record of the Year for "Gold Digger," which features Foxx reprising his Ray Charles role that won him an Oscar last year.

Asked if he was a fan of West, Flowers said, "He makes me ill. I wanted to love him so much when he first came out. He has this sweet voice, and there's a cuteness to it. And then you see him in interviews and he's like a lion. It just ruined the whole package for me."

As for Foxx?

"I think he's confused about who he is," said Flowers.

Foxx should move on, because "there's too much of it (Foxx as Charles). He sings 'Georgia on My Mind' on Ludacris' new single. They don't even use the real one!"

The Killers, a Las Vegas quartet whose fan club includes U2, are up for three awards.

5119-12142004-55335_thumb.3_re.jpg

oh and this morning a co worker told me they have free wireless internet....

Actually this is an old Subway, it was close for a more than a year after one of the hurricanes in 04...they remodeled the whole thing inside new and open again last week...

i figured

Guest Chica

shouldn't have had that 5th black label last night.... :-\

or worst yet that hot dog after.... :-X

lunch anyone? ;D

ha that didn't sound good....