Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Say what's on Your Mind!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chica

I finally got a full time job!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D more important though, w/ the job comes a lot of much needed experience to excell in my profession. i start manana, back to the grind.

and the weather couldn't be any nicer!!!

Congrats...4 real!

4.7 unemployment not a bad thing!

thanks! actually unemployment saved my ass the last few weeks ;D

I NEED a job!! hehe.... a good one

Guest drlogic

I finally got a full time job!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D more important though, w/ the job comes a lot of much needed experience to excell in my profession. i start manana, back to the grind.

Congrats...4 real!

Funny you say that...I remember when I came off of active duty from the Navy, I collected unemployment for 3 months. When I filed my next tax return, I was set to get a few hundred bucks back. When I got that little manila envelope back in the mail w/ what I thought was tax return check, what I got was a letter that basically said since I had collected $ from unemployment, the "gubmint" was taking it right back!

DAMN! I WAS PISSED BACK THEN. A few hundred bucks was a lot of money to me back then. GRRRR!

Guest dahzel

Congrats...4 real!

Funny you say that...I remember when I came off of active duty from the Navy, I collected unemployment for 3 months. When I filed my next tax return, I was set to get a few hundred bucks back. When I got that little manila envelope back in the mail w/ what I thought was tax return check, what I got was a letter that basically said since I had collected $ from unemployment, the "gubmint" was taking it right back!

DAMN! I WAS PISSED BACK THEN. A few hundred bucks was a lot of money to me back then. GRRRR!

yeah they make it clear in the very begining when you file for UC that taxes will be taken out and you have the option to have themtaken out now or when you file. i chose now, i like every cent i can get from a tax return, it's usually right around WMC ;D ;D

Guest dahzel

Well, it is YOUR money you're taking back. It's not a gift. The more of MY money I can keep, THE BETTER!

i know but it's like i had someone hold on to my money for me until a time i really wanted it. i could always use an extra check this time of the year.

another crappy v day :(

stop complaining and enjoy life, you only get one chance at it.

shit happens to everyone. ;)

harder and harder to do .. i just try to keep busy on weekends to serve as a distraction..until that time where i meet miss right then it all changes for the better

Guest JMT

harder and harder to do .. i just try to keep busy on weekends to serve as a distraction..until that time where i meet miss right then it all changes for the better

the key is to reach a point where you stop caring.

the key is to reach a point where you stop caring.

LOL!

Guest lulamishka

droooooooooooooooooool

I didnt know there was a need for an umbrella while djing

ROFL!!!

whhhhhat innnnn worrrrld isssss grrrrl..... DOOOOOOO....

onlyyyyyy...YOUUUUUU..