Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Say what's on Your Mind!

Guest Devilicious

another crappy v day :(

stop complaining and enjoy life, you only get one chance at it.

shit happens to everyone. ;)

harder and harder to do .. i just try to keep busy on weekends to serve as a distraction..until that time where i meet miss right then it all changes for the better

You cannot expect another person to make you happy. That's not how it works... you make the best out of your life and be happy and confident of your worth FIRST.

YOU are the only person in charge of your life. Alone is not a dirty word. The interesting thing is that when you let go of the need to be with a woman, you will become much more attractive to the opposite sex and might actually find someone.

You have your family, your friends, and your health. You are surrounded by love. Be grateful. It's almost insulting for you to complain about your situation in life when so many people have extremely real, serious, difficult problems each and every day.

There are millions of single people in your age group who are living full and satisfying lives. You will never be truly happy if your happiness depends on another person!

i know ur right 100% but it finally gets to one esp on vday .. i know so many people say v day is a bs hallmark holiday. i never have thought that . i have always been very romatnic so today is killin me...

but to all those with loved ones be very grateful and love them with all ur heart because its very special the bond btw man and woman .. its a beautiful thing

You have loved ones Daniel!!!! The very advice you are giving you might want to take yourself. The holiday is about LOVE, in all ways and forms. Just because you don't have a girlfriend doesn't mean there is no love in your life, so cherish and be grateful for that love you do get to experience.

I can't even put into words how happy I would be if I got to see my parents and brother even ONCE a week. That love is missing in my life, and so is the love of a boyfriend! But I am lucky enough to have a few very close friends who care about me, and I know that I might be just one day away from meeting the person I will eventually fall in love with. It's not something you plan out for and rarely do you find someone special when you're looking. ;)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lulamishka

harder and harder to do .. i just try to keep busy on weekends to serve as a distraction..until that time where i meet miss right then it all changes for the better

You cannot expect another person to make you happy. That's not how it works... you make the best out of your life and be happy and confident of your worth FIRST.

YOU are the only person in charge of your life. Alone is not a dirty word. The interesting thing is that when you let go of the need to be with a woman, you will become much more attractive to the opposite sex and might actually find someone.

You have your family, your friends, and your health. You are surrounded by love. Be grateful. It's almost insulting for you to complain about your situation in life when so many people have extremely real, serious, difficult problems each and every day.

There are millions of single people in your age group who are living full and satisfying lives. You will never be truly happy if your happiness depends on another person!

i know ur right 100% but it finally gets to one esp on vday .. i know so many people say v day is a bs hallmark holiday. i never have thought that . i have always been very romatnic so today is killin me...

but to all those with loved ones be very grateful and love them with all ur heart because its very special the bond btw man and woman .. its a beautiful thing

You have loved ones Daniel!!!! The very advice you are giving you might want to take yourself. The holiday is about LOVE, in all ways and forms. Just because you don't have a girlfriend doesn't mean there is no love in your life, so cherish and be grateful for that love you do get to experience.

I can't even put into words how happy I would be if I got to see my parents and brother even ONCE a week. That love is missing in my life, and so is the love of a boyfriend! But I am lucky enough to have a few very close friends who care about me, and I know that I might be just one day away from meeting the person I will eventually fall in love with. It's not something you plan out for and rarely do you find someone special when you're looking. ;)

Once again, Bravo!

Bling, are you hearing yourself? Please, for the love of God, try to put a positive spin on things in your life. You'll start to feel better about things! Trust me! 3 out of 5 of your posts have something negative to say. Whether its about you throwing up, feeling sick, feeling lonely, being unable to make it to a certain party for X reason, etc. Stop beating yourself down with negativity. At least not for the majority of the time (I do understand its hard being positive *all* the time, but how about the *majority* of the time? 51% of the time?). By chaging that one little outlook on a daily basis, you have no idea what kind of change it can create for you in all aspects of your life!

And that Away message you had last night ain't gonna help things either.

On another note:

But I am lucky enough to have a few very close friends who care about me

:-*

Guest Devilicious

So true Michelle! One of the three fortunes I ever kept from a fortune cookie said "your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life" Ever since I received it I have tried to live by it, and it does work!

That being said, I know it's not easy to just 'be happy'. There's not just some switch you can flip on and change things. Rather it is a gradual change that takes place to make things better in your life. And it starts with the post you just made! You have a great big heart Daniel and you have to trust that one day you'll get to share that with someone.

If you really want to make things better and are taking seriously our advice I would suggest making little changes in your life. Even something as small as trying to experience new things can snowball into a big change.

Maybe go to a museum you've never been to, or see an exhibit on a weeknight downtown then drive home late (ask coach for advice, he's always doing something outside of club world) Dine at a really weird restaurant or take cooking classes. Drive down to the keys or up to see the next shuttle launch. Go do Disney world. Anything to take you outside of your comfort zone, because that's how you grow.

oh, and LOL @ chica and fez! I sure can dish out the advice huh!

Guest Chica

Once again, Bravo!

Bling, are you hearing yourself? Please, for the love of God, try to put a positive spin on things in your life. You'll start to feel better about things! Trust me! 3 out of 5 of your posts have something negative to say. Whether its about you throwing up, feeling sick, feeling lonely, being unable to make it to a certain party for X reason, etc. Stop beating yourself down with negativity. At least not for the majority of the time (I do understand its hard being positive *all* the time, but how about the *majority* of the time? 51% of the time?). By chaging that one little outlook on a daily basis, you have no idea what kind of change it can create for you in all aspects of your life!

And that Away message you had last night ain't gonna help things either.

Exactly! negativity is something that affects your life more than anything, you can't worry about things you can't control, your life is what you make of it, think about all the good things you have, your family who loves you and is there for you, the place you live, your health.....etc. Things that bring you down you have to forget or at least try to...

So true Michelle! One of the three fortunes I ever kept from a fortune cookie said "your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life" Ever since I received it I have tried to live by it, and it does work!

That being said, I know it's not easy to just 'be happy'. There's not just some switch you can flip on and change things. Rather it is a gradual change that takes place to make things better in your life. And it starts with the post you just made! You have a great big heart Daniel and you have to trust that one day you'll get to share that with someone.

If you really want to make things better and are taking seriously our advice I would suggest making little changes in your life. Even something as small as trying to experience new things can snowball into a big change.

Maybe go to a museum you've never been to, or see an exhibit on a weeknight downtown then drive home late (ask coach for advice, he's always doing something outside of club world) Dine at a really weird restaurant or take cooking classes. Drive down to the keys or up to see the next shuttle launch. Go do Disney world. Anything to take you outside of your comfort zone, because that's how you grow.

I just have to get over the fact ill do all those things alone . once i do ill be fine

Guest lulamishka

I just have to get over the fact ill do all those things alone . once i do ill be fine

Who ever said you HAVE to do it alone??! Grab a buddy and GO!

Guest drlogic

LOVE YA LADIES :-*

LOVE IS IN DEE AIR..........

Here's proof that there's a someone for everybody. Michael Moore is seen here with his latest squeeze, Lizzy the Liberal Elephant.

02-14-06-pod.jpg

Guest Captain_Booty

captain booty where art thy treasure..... for da dabloons tis mine matey 8)

No need for yer mere dabloons, when I 'ave treasure such as this wench waitin' in me cabin! Try an' beat that, laddie! Arrrrrr...har har har! :D :D :D :D

TatooGal7PirateChick.jpg

Guest coach

Who ever said you HAVE to do it alone??! Grab a buddy and GO!

Listen to the girls, Bling. They are very smart. Actually, that's good advice, generally.

Guest ILLMATIC

Bling, do you want to start working out at Porky's with me and my friend? It might take your mind of these minor issues plaguing your brain.

Guest Miss_Digital

exactly

1st worry about making yourself happy, if your not happy with your self people can see that, the way you feel about your self is the way people percieve you

needyness is not a feature people look for in the oppsite sex infact they run from it

embrace beeing single ... its not the end of the world ...

Guest Miss_Digital

Bling, do you want to start working out at Porky's with me and my friend? It might take your mind of these minor issues plaguing your brain.

thats not a bad idea

do stuff that makes you happy

i should join too btw