Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Say what's on Your Mind!

Guest swirlundergrounder

I keep losing weight but it doesn't feel like I'm losing weight. people see me and they say, "you've lost weight", and so far 3 people who have seen my recent photos hanging out with Mimi and Raincry have said, "yo, you look like you've lost weight." And my scale says it too. But I don't feel like I've lost weight. And my old pants that were tight on me, the 38 inch waist pants, are literally sliding down and I can't keep them up with a belt. I think I'm a 34 now, maybe a loose 36. But I look down at my beachball belly and it doesn't look like I've lost any wieght. It's so wierd to have my pants falling down and looking at myself in the mirror at the same time thinking I look fatter. And then it hit me, why I feel that way. My waist keeps getting smaller and smaller, but my belly isn't. And the smaller my waist gets, the bigger my belly looks in comparison.

I was 240 a year and a half ago. I lost 45 pounds by last April, then gained 7 back, to 202. Now I'm like 194, 193.

You should found out how much you weigh in legos. Ha Ha.....Have yourself on one end of a scale and then a pile of legos on the other side of the scale..

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep losing weight but it doesn't feel like I'm losing weight. people see me and they say, "you've lost weight", and so far 3 people who have seen my recent photos hanging out with Mimi and Raincry have said, "yo, you look like you've lost weight." And my scale says it too. But I don't feel like I've lost weight. And my old pants that were tight on me, the 38 inch waist pants, are literally sliding down and I can't keep them up with a belt. I think I'm a 34 now, maybe a loose 36. But I look down at my beachball belly and it doesn't look like I've lost any wieght. It's so wierd to have my pants falling down and looking at myself in the mirror at the same time thinking I look fatter. And then it hit me, why I feel that way. My waist keeps getting smaller and smaller, but my belly isn't. And the smaller my waist gets, the bigger my belly looks in comparison.

I was 240 a year and a half ago. I lost 45 pounds by last April, then gained 7 back, to 202. Now I'm like 194, 193.

You should found out how much you weigh in legos. Ha Ha.....Have yourself on one end of a scale and then a pile of legos on the other side of the scale..

thats LEGORIFIC ;D

Guest Miss_Digital

i was bad during conference

but my excuse is its the only time of the year i can miss behave ;)

besides when u work hard you need to let loose every once in a while if not u'll go nuts

back to realitly 9 - 5

:P

Guest Slide On The Ice

Leggo of the bad jokes.

Did you answer my PM, beyoch?

Did you read my PM, beyoch?

Did I send you a PM?

Maybe I forgot to send it. Never mind.

But if I didn't forget, then answer my PM, beyoch!

Guest Slide On The Ice

Heck Terry, your so small you could fit in my belly. Hmmmm, oriental food. Get in my belly!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Heck Terry, your so small you could fit in my belly. Hmmmm, oriental food. Get in my belly!

No..Your belly is just big....

Guest Marina22

being sick sucks :-\

Got sick last Sat. in the line at Ultra and in between my car and afterhours... Oh well, at least it's not the flu. Gotta get back on the saddle, giddy up horsey! :D

Guest Slide On The Ice

being sick sucks :-\

No doubt. Been there, done that for the last 4 days. You feeling any better?

Guest durrtylexx

Fabrizo on A3TV is hilarious :)

i couldnt stand that guy when he worked at crobar.

he's a douche.

Guest Miss_Digital

Fabrizo on A3TV is hilarious :)

i couldnt stand that guy when he worked at crobar.

he's a douche.

i think i know who that is really tall dude

Guest HouseJunkie

How can you have a TV show about breast implants but you can't show any breast?

That like the Food Network showing a pot cooking on the stove but they can't show what's inside the pot.

Guest swirlundergrounder

i broke my phone g dammit .. still works but its all fudged up gotta get a new one

That's what you get for calling those 1-900 lines so much...