Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Say what's on Your Mind!

Guest Slide On The Ice

Chatting with a lady friend:

Tovorosity(11:54:12 PM) Holy shit. Are you watching Leno? Did you know that giraffs have an 18 inch tongue?

Jenn(11:56:42 PM): I knew that. everyone knows that

Tovorosity (11:56:57 PM): of course you do. how could an 18 inch tongue escape any woman's attention?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Marina22

lets go! ;D

anytime

i'm going to Bueno Aires in September or October.

I'll be down to hang out in Rio for a few days as well.

Alex, are you going for the South Am. Music conference or just vacation? Regardless, I am jealous you lucky bitch! Send us some pics to tease us with :'(

Guest Diabolique

oooh I just got an e-mail from Darin and I'm not gonna open it..yet ;D

I'll be tempted to write him back, gotta play it cool (ice cold!) lol

<----darin

teeheehee

im getting sick. my weekend may be ruined.. go figure i have a date lol my luck lol

sore throat when i woke up and now im achy .. oh god i hope i dont get a fever........ nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wtf

no one is sick at work ???

dude, u seem to get sick often. hope you get better. have u seen a doc about this??

yeah i get sick a lot.. i suffer from hayfever and sinus allergies.. today there is a cold front (albeit a weak one moving in around 2-3 brining in storms. i always feel shitty before a substantial weather change)

lets just hope thats all it is ...

plus i gotta drink less that shit fucks with ur immune system

dude, u seem to get sick often. hope you get better. have u seen a doc about this??

yeah i get sick a lot.. i suffer from hayfever and sinus allergies.. today there is a cold front (albeit a weak one moving in around 2-3 brining in storms. i always feel shitty before a substantial weather change)

when r u gonna get ur gym membership again? started going to the la fitness on sunset...lots of hunnies 8)

Guest Marina22

Dr. Cristina says more sleep, excercise, more water, vitamins, fruits, vegetables, and some sancocho (chicken soup). Alchohol, in small quantities, might kill some germs. :P Also, take something for your symptoms now you you can get better for your date.

Guest durrtylexx

{insert horn noise}

lol

Guest Slide On The Ice

Got any medical advice for me, Dr. Cristina? I have been doing all the things you said, and I'm still sick and getting sicker.

i know. i had to tell her already . i dont want to get her sick.. def goin to bed early tonite and drink sopa .. maybe im just run down...... i realy shouldnt even go out this weekend maybe my body is tellin me

ya chico

Guest dahzel

finally home! GFD!!! i am twitching i wanna go out so bad. going to local celebrity and mos def danny tenaglia this weekend. before i know it i'll be back out to sea again being the seaman i am!!! ;)

Chevron reported a 4 billion profit for the 1st quater of 2006. Hip Hip horray!!!

ArtilleryShell.jpg

what id like to do to chevron headquarters >:(

lower our gass prices bitchhhhhhhhhh...... stop payin ur higher ups exorbitant payrolls when they dont do shittttttttt