Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you collect?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

I collect music and sports cards...What things do some of you like to collect as a hobbie?

Now we know Slides On The Ice loves legos. he's got like 60,000 pieces. So he wins the collection of the most pieces of what ever it is that people collect. Unless there is someone among us who has more than 60,000 pieces in their collection of what ever it is they collect... :P

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saintjohn
Unless there is someone among us who has more than 60,000 pieces in their collection of what ever it is they collect...

Does ammunition count?

Just kidding.

Guest Diabolique

Money. ;D

Pretty much anything to do with dressing in Kimono: Furisode & Uchikake Mint an Antique kimono, Kanzashi (hair ornaments giesha wear), etc.

Music memorbelia, comic book toys, records, glass art, vintage clothing, and SHOES. I :heart: shoes!

Slide on the Ice can have my legos when I retrieve them from my parent's attic. Legos RAWK! ;D

I love Kimono the most, just did a photo shoot recently to showcase part of my collection.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Money. ;D

Pretty much anything to do with dressing in Kimono: Furisode & Uchikake Mint an Antique kimono, Kanzashi (hair ornaments giesha wear), etc.

'Memoirs of An Orisha' I tell you people!! Post some more pics of your collection here..

Guest Slide On The Ice

Slide on the Ice can have my legos when I retrieve them from my parent's attic. Legos RAWK! ;D

No girl, you rawk! I love you, you know that? ;D

Guest Slide On The Ice

Now we know Slides On The Ice loves legos. he's got like 60,000 pieces. So he wins the collection of the most pieces of what ever it is that people collect. Unless there is someone among us who has more than 60,000 pieces in their collection of what ever it is they collect... :P

60,000? Wow, you give me more credit than is due. My city is only roughly 33,000 pieces or so. Possibly 34,000.

Before SW: Episode I came out I collected all the preview magazines that featured it on the cover, and have them in great condition.

I don't really collect anything else than that, currently, but I do have a stamp collection in mint condition from the 50's, 60's, and 70's. Also the start of a foreign coin collection. And, a collection in mint condition of baseball cards from the 60's and 70's. Other than that I mostly collect close on the bathroom floor, because I'm too lazy to do laundry at the moment.

Guest ic143

Shot glasses from other states or countries. I have some from Thailand, Hong Kong, Amsterdam, Barcelona, New York and New Orleans.

I wish I could say that I've been to all of those places but unfortunately I have not. :(

Shot glasses from other states or countries. I have some from Thailand, Hong Kong, Amsterdam, Barcelona, New York and New Orleans.

I wish I could say that I've been to all of those places but unfortunately I have not. :(

Cool i collect shots glasses as well but I lost some of them or they broke on me. I used to collect Zippo Lighters as well. Oh yeah I collect records as well I should count my collection one day but I have 16 years of buying vinyl under my belt so it might take me some time ;).

8)

Guest JMT

i dont really collect them persay, but i like refrigerator magnets. the cheesier, tackier, and more random the better.

How about the letters where you can spell things out do you like those?

yes, those are good when you go to someone else's house and leave ridiculous sentences for them to find.

Guest Fez

Cool i collect shots glasses as well but I lost some of them or they broke on me. I used to collect Zippo Lighters as well. Oh yeah I collect records as well I should count my collection one day but I have 16 years of buying vinyl under my belt so it might take me some time ;).

8)

wow dude...sam here....

shot glasses from every place in the world i've been to or my parents have been to,

i also collect Marlboro Red packages(boxes) different promotions/specials they have in the places my friends or i visit, and buy cigarettes

my buddy does the zippo thing...

8)

wow dude...sam here....

shot glasses from every place in the world i've been to or my parents have been to,

i also collect Marlboro Red packages(boxes) different promotions/specials they have in the places my friends or i visit, and buy cigarettes

my buddy does the zippo thing...

;) 8)

Guest Miss_Digital

ME TOO alot of times my friends bring them back to me from places

Guest Miss_Digital

i used to collect old beer cans...used to have over 1000 of them...but little by little i had to either sell it or throw them away...only kept bout 20

lol thats not clean up after your party :P