Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you collect?

Guest swirlundergrounder

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Civs

use to collect comic books and baseball cards which i'll probably sell sometime this year. now i collect digital media, from music, to movies, to music videos, to tv shows.

Guest JMT

Now we know Slides On The Ice loves legos. he's got like 60,000 pieces. So he wins the collection of the most pieces of what ever it is that people collect. Unless there is someone among us who has more than 60,000 pieces in their collection of what ever it is they collect... :P

60,000? Wow, you give me more credit than is due. My city is only roughly 33,000 pieces or so. Possibly 34,000.

slide, you've got competition. check this out:

http://www.thegreenhead.com/cool-stuff/2005/04/lego-life-size-han-solo-frozen-in.php

Guest Miss_Digital

use to collect comic books and baseball cards which i'll probably sell sometime this year. now i collect digital media, from music, to movies, to music videos, to tv shows.

i don't collect comics but i own this one

amazing-spiderman-50-cgc-7.5.jpg

Guest swirlundergrounder

amazing-spiderman-50-cgc-7.5.jpg

This is the first appearance of the character 'Kingpin'. There is a copy of this on eBay (graded 8.0, you have a 7.5). The copy is currently bidding at $353.00. You're CGC copy of 7.5 would more than likely sell for 0.5% less than the final price of the 8.0. I suspect that the 8.0 will end around $530 at the rate people are bidding on it.

Why do you have such a piece if you don't collect comics?

Guest Slide On The Ice

Now we know Slides On The Ice loves legos. he's got like 60,000 pieces. So he wins the collection of the most pieces of what ever it is that people collect. Unless there is someone among us who has more than 60,000 pieces in their collection of what ever it is they collect... :P

60,000? Wow, you give me more credit than is due. My city is only roughly 33,000 pieces or so. Possibly 34,000.

http://www.thegreenhead.com/cool-stuff/2005/04/lego-life-size-han-solo-frozen-in.php

Whoooooaaaaa.....that is pretty cool. It's only 10,000 pieces though, I got him beat 3 times over. heh.

But scroll down and check out the 8 foot long Lego model of the Republic Star Destroyer from Star Wars III. That is mad impressive. I saw that thing up close and personal and got to talk to the master builder of it. Very cool dude. I even showed him photos (that I had in my digital camera) of my Lego city and he told me he was very impressed. I pointed to his Lego starship and said, "You built that thing, and you're impressed with my city? Well now I'm even more proud of it."

Guest swirlundergrounder

Whoooooaaaaa.....that is pretty cool. It's only 10,000 pieces though, I got him beat 3 times over. heh.

But scroll down and check out the 8 foot long Lego model of the Republic Star Destroyer from Star Wars III. That is mad impressive. I saw that thing up close and personal and got to talk to the master builder of it. Very cool dude. I even showed him photos (that I had in my digital camera) of my Lego city and he told me he was very impressed. I pointed to his Lego starship and said, "You built that thing, and you're impressed with my city? Well now I'm even more proud of it."

It sounds like the two of you need to get a room!! LOL

Guest michael^heaven

---That Star Destroyer sold for $31,602 on Ebay!! :o You should checkout Legoland, just north of San Diego. I hear it's quite interesting.

Guest coach

I used to have over 25,000 legos, and yes we counted them once. I gave them away to a deserving kid many year ago. I collected comics and still have them. Probably in the 30,000 range, I don't remember exactly. I still buy a few every now and then, especially for airline flights. Mostly I get GNs now, though.

I collect fairies. Figurines, artwork, jewelry, etc. They remind me of beauty and innocence that is mischevious and sexy all in one.

I seem to collect broken sunglasses. Used to collect MTG cards, couldn't imagine how many trillions I own.

Nowadays I mainly collect friends and good memories and sand in my shorts.

Annette collects frogs and pelicans and especially gargoyles. She helps me with the other collections, too.

Guest Miss_Digital

This is the first appearance of the character 'Kingpin'. There is a copy of this on eBay (graded 8.0, you have a 7.5). The copy is currently bidding at $353.00. You're CGC copy of 7.5 would more than likely sell for 0.5% less than the final price of the 8.0. I suspect that the 8.0 will end around $530 at the rate people are bidding on it.

i'm not sure what my grade would be ... this is just a pic i got off the net it looked similar too mine

my dady is the serious collector he owned a comic book store

he gave it to me some years ago

i'm saving it

Guest michael^heaven

Which store, where? We used to own one in Dallas.

---Curious...where in Dallas? I moved from there about three years ago.

Guest swirlundergrounder

i'm not sure what my grade would be ... this is just a pic i got off the net it looked similar too mine

my dady is the serious collector he owned a comic book store

he gave it to me some years ago

i'm saving it

Oh. It's still probably worth something. You should pay a few dollars to get it graded. It will protect it and raise the price of it.

Guest Devilicious

i collect LPs, cds, sunglasses and hot handbags.

I'm with ya on this one... I was thinking I didn't collect anything, but bags for sure. And information, I try to keep as much of that as I can.

Nowadays I mainly collect friends and good memories and sand in my shorts.

Annette collects frogs and pelicans and especially gargoyles. She helps me with the other collections, too.

This is just incredibly sweet to me for some reason.

Guest coach

Which store, where? We used to own one in Dallas.

---Curious...where in Dallas? I moved from there about three years ago.

Funny, so did we! Jan 27 is our 3 year Miami anniversary. Anyway, the store was actually in Garland, called Einstein's Comics, Games, and Art. Which reminds me, while we had it open, we collected sketches of Albert Einstein by all the comic artists we met (which was a lot).

Guest maru37

Music - over 700 cd's between my two changers and 6,000 songs/sets in iTunes. I bet some of you kill me in this regard but music is my passion and anything I want to hear is only a couple buttons away.

Anyone have any crazy audio setups/pics they want to share???

Guest swirlundergrounder

Music - over 700 cd's between my two changers and 6,000 songs/sets in iTunes. I bet some of you kill me in this regard but music is my passion and anything I want to hear is only a couple buttons away.

Anyone have any crazy audio setups/pics they want to share???

studio_desk_1_12_18_05.jpg