Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CONGRATULATIONS TAYLOR HICKS.... YOUR AMERICAN IDOL

Bling

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ic143

gotta love simon hes gonna rip everyone a new a hole and with that annoying accent lol i love it

I LOVE his accent.

I hate how he dresses...with all that money he should hire a stylist!

The way he dresses doesn't bother me at all. In fact, it's nice to see that someone that rich doesn't feel he needs to live up to "Hollywood" standards.

Guest Chica

I have 2 friends that went to the auditions one of them make it to the last 18 or 10 of the first season i cant remember how many were left when she was and I have another friend who made it to the 2nd audition, anyway they told me a few stories.... they said they have to go thru so many people before even get to where Paula and all are and that those that sing bad they make them believe they can sing so when they get there they can be laughed at...

Guest ic143

I have 2 friends that went to the auditions one of them make it to the last 18 or 10 of the first season i cant remember how many were left when she was and I have another friend who made it to the 2nd audition, anyway they told me a few stories.... they said they have to go thru so many people before even get to where Paula and all are and that those that sing bad they make them believe they can sing so when they get there they can be laugh at...

I've heard that too. It's pretty messed up that they picked the worst singers with the quirkiest personalities to be laughed at.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I don't know about this show any more. It seems as if the longer it go's the less notariaty the winner gets. I mean have you heard of Carrie Underwood doing anything?

Guest pussErox

I don't know about this show any more. It seems as if the longer it go's the less notariaty the winner gets. I mean have you heard of Carrie Underwood doing anything?

a lot of people at my job bought her album. im not much of a country fan... In fact, I cant stand it, so i wouldn't know. But I do know ruben studdard is still gigin.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Carrie is doing good with her music, she sold a lot of her new cd

Oh that's right. She's doing the country music thing! That's probably why I haven't seen or heard anything since I'm not really into most country music. Good for her..

Guest pussErox

THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS HAD MASSIVE SUCCESS HAS BEEN

KELLY CLARKSON fo sure.

hey, at least Fantasia can read now... what was up with that. Our last American Idol wuz fukin illiterate when she won. If anything should disqualify you it should be that. And how could the judges not notice her faking here way through reading stuff... jeez.