Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vicks??

tara19

I have put a little bit under my eyes and it felt pretty nice. I have also put it under my nose and that was pretty dope too..Not as good as people make it out to be, but its phat...try it out...

------------------

xtc.jpg

...aND oN THaT NoTe, LeTS GeT BaCK To THe PRoGRaM...

e-mail: chrismakk69@aol.com

Different people have different reactions to vick's. If you have a good sense of smell, the menthol will super stimulate your senses and blow you the f*ck up, especially the first time. Vick's is especially great to inhale while you're getting bounced around like a puppet. It is definitely a staple item in most raver's toy box, buy an inhaler and take it with you as you dance the night away. Even if you don't use it, lots of people love it and you can share.

WHERE DO U GUYS GET THIS STUFF FROM

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Actually there is something better it's called the Bomb Inhaler. You can buy it online from most rave shops. It has a mix of peppermint and other oils. I know alot of people who like this much better including myself.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg

personally i love vicks!!! cwm7.gifcwm7.gif

but i have noticed if i start too early with the vicks inhaler i just end up sitting for my whole roll, i usually vip at clubs, so i'll just stay sunken into the velour couches the whole night long just sucking in on my inhaler! LOL what a crackhead!

i like to sniff it and ocasionally suck it in until i can't breathe anymore... that is the most incredible feeling! it's like blasting off into space.... ahhhhh!

i don't however like people to blow this into my eyes.... cwm34.gif

and this one time i put 2 inhalers one in each nostril... needless to say i was rEtarded for the rest of the night cwm26.gif

• 2 weeks later...

vicks inhalers; don't leave home without it. you can get them virtually anywhere in NYC. be thankful for this, a lot of states have pulled it off their shelves b/c it is not a popular decongestant anymore. in addition, some of the new vicks inhalers i am told are made so that you cannot blow out of it!

the best is when you have someone blow you up. stick the damn thing in your mouth, and then blow out strong, but gently, around someone's face. NOT IN THEIR EYES! behind the ears is nice!

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

we,ve stopped using vicks in Ireland maybe 6 years ago, The shit takes ya down off the bang,and if the shit gets in your eyes its gonna burn like hell! To achive similar results try some stretching moves or theres loads of stuff that Im not gonna get into !!! Peace!

Originally posted by vicount:

we,ve stopped using vicks in Ireland maybe 6 years ago, The shit takes ya down off the bang,and if the shit gets in your eyes its gonna burn like hell! To achive similar results try some stretching moves or theres loads of stuff that Im not gonna get into !!! Peace!

I like vicks. Especially bc one time it helped me to get moving on a dopey pill

------------------

~The poor long for Riches,

The rich long for Heaven,

But the wise desire Tranquility.~

*"The only good is knowledge. The only evil is ignorance."* Socrates

*Love always starts with a kiss, and ends with a tear.*