Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone ever tried CK's??? Bad Bad

roxxy0131

New Years Eve, took 1 Ck. Anyone ever tried or heard about them? Well took it 3am and was up with some friends & boyfriend. Not a normal roll. Just felt awake, not tingling like usual. No stomach upset like usual. Just wide awake. About 11am when I finally wanted to go to sleep I couldn't and neither could my boyfriend who took the same thing. We layed in bed all day New Years Day without being able to sleep until 1am. Slept for 3 hours then woke up at 4am Tuesday and not able to fall back asleep! Stomach is churning and feeling like there is a hole in it. Feeling bla. Layed in bed all day again. No Sleep! Finally Tuesday night fell asleep at 12am and woke up for work at 7am. Still feel a little funny. Has anyone had Ck's before? I don't think that it was really e. I have never had any problems falling asleep after a night of e...usally I crash as soon as I get in the car..dead asleep. What could have been in these pills? Help.

Please be aware that just because a pill has the same logo pressed into it, that doesn't mean it's from the same batch, i.e. the same crap that was put into one batch of CKs is not necessarily the same that's in others. If there was very little actual rolling going on, just a real speedy feeling that kept you up, it could have been MDA or even just speed or ephedrine. e-tarded I believe your experience sounded much more like the effects of DXM (not sure if I remember correctly). Bottom line, definitely look at pill reports but remember that what's in different batches could be different. Please test!!

[This message has been edited by armada (edited 01-03-2001).]

uhh no it was meth i had them tested. I definitely know the difference between DXM and meth. Yeah my heart almost exploding, sounds like dmx too me. DXM would not keep people up for days.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg

[This message has been edited by e-tarded (edited 01-03-2001).]

first off, TEST AND INFORM yourself about the pills you take. if you had even glimpsed at pillreports.com or even this board, you would have known this is a shitty pill.

i say this with a hint of frustration b/c my boyfriend was put in the hospital several months back b/c of this pill. it totally fucked him up physically and mentally, and i was posting warnings on this board and pillreports so others wouldn't fall into the same unfortunate situation.

so please people!! you are NOT INVINCIBLE. don't fuckin take any pill without being aware, you don't know what is in a pill ever.

thanks and be careful next time, ok hun? wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

these things are fucked up!!!! Stay away from the yellow ck's!! I took 4 of them PVD night. I have to admit, it was great in the club, but the aftermath was TERRIBLE!!!

I was up for 4 days and depressed for like two weeks because i had no seritonin!! Don't fuck around with these!!

------------------

Fatboy Slim is Fucking in Heaven!

e-tarded: I didn't exactly remember your situation (and admitted it) so I wasn't questioning anything you said. Sorry if it came across differently. MDA and/or MDEA can account for a 'speedy' pill not being able to sleep, Correct?

Yep mda is a speedier pill,you are correct there. The effects from mda can last upto 12 hrs. It's a little uncommon but some people have felt effects from mda upto 18 hrs. Sorry if I sounded cross armada please accept my apology. mdea is a dopier pill so I dont think it would be possible. Even if I didnt have these pills tested, I would of still assumed that they were meth from effects people have described and from watching a few friends going to the hospital for the same reasons as I did.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg