Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nightmares anyone?

alexz

Within the last month or so whenever I try to fall asleep I get mild nightmares/evil dreams which remind me of kholes, cause the dreams are just fucked up, and its not like a regular dream, I am sorta aware that I am dreaming and I am in some control of the dream. Usually they are about some weird, random stuff that just doesnt make sense, this only happens when I am falling asleep, then I suddenly realise what is happening and I wake up and my legs do a small shake/shiver. This is beginning to freak me out, perhaps it time to lay off the party flavors.

I have had those dreams, more so now than before I did beans. Im always like half concious, and can feel myself getting sucked into the bad dream. Then I start seeing and feeling random "scary" things, and my body starts to shake very profusely (or how it seems to me). Sometimes I can open my eyes or jerk myself out before I fall into it, but often times I feel like Im awake but I can't open my eyes or move, that Im paralyzed and just have to sit there and go through with it until I can wake up. Other times, I just have very emotional dreams, where I wake up very scared, sad, or sometimes when Im lucky, very happy with life. Gawd, drugs sure do fuck you up.

that's very interesting what were/are the dreams/nightmares about exactly? cwm37.gif

------------------

"your traveling to another dimension a dimension not only in sight and sound but of mind a journey into a wondrous land whos boundaries are that of imagination your next stop the twilight zone." athenalust@hotmail.com