Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What ruins your roll?

sinergygrl

OK what about having to leave?

also:

Bouncers, fake shit or bad pills, worrying about someone else, OVERCROWDING, and most importantly: the whole feeling that when I am peaking and just coming off the best that I am going to feel and just focusing on it too much because I don't want the feeling to go away...That ruins my night, b/c then I start thinking about taking another one, but I don't want to,...etc

Thank God you guys are talking about this, I have been thinking about that all weekend! I was out new yrs night, and this friend of a friend kept trying to feed me a bagle haha... He came up and said want a bite? I shook my head, He said are you sure, I said NO thanks, then he came back a minute later and started moving the bagle around like an airplane and said here have a bite. I through my hand up, and pointed my finger at him and waved it back and forth and was like NOOOOO! haha... It pissed me off so bad... then I had to run around the club looking for two friends who did it for the first time, huh. THAT is annoying, not knowing if they are passed out somewhere or barfing... but I tried to have fun anyway.

OK-Im not racist, but a few summers ago I did batmas with 3 of my friends-it was the best fuckin roll Ive ever had....at 7 in the morning we drove from seaside back home and stopped on the parkway at a rest stop...these three DIRTY mexicans (u know hte kind I mean) looked at us like we were disgusting, when it is usulayy the other wa around...I wondered why we got tha look unti I caugh myself in the mirror-MY GOD! I lloked like the killer clown from outer space!

This may sound stupid and pathetic, but my roll is usaully destroyed when i dont have a guy to be with.

------------------

~The poor long for Riches,

The rich long for Heaven,

But the wise desire Tranquility.~

*"The only good is knowledge. The only evil is ignorance."* Socrates

*Love always starts with a kiss, and ends with a tear.*

i'll tell you what ruins your roll is when you roll at work. i did it and i was so freaking paranoid!! i was in a meeting and thought man this is boring and pop one in. i kept looking around like a mad man thinking everyone was looking at me and knew what i did. it did went away pretty fast though because of that. i learned my lesson!

Definately thinking too hard about coming down. When I feel so good, it can't possibly get any better, then I think that it will all be over soon. That sucks!!! and definately the waiting in line factor. Also, losing someone for a long period of time especially at exit or factory, where it could be hours before you found that person!

When your roll just starts to kick in cwm32.gif and you run into someone that you haven't seen in a while, who happens to have no clue what your going through at that point, and the whole vibe sucks for like 30 seconds because you really can't converse, and you get even more bugged out by them because you have to blow them off and just walk away...then they wonder...heheh cwm32.gif

Originally posted by madspl:

I can tell you what I love... Smokin a nice fatty the car-ride home. Never in my life have I been so relaxed and so chillin.

Weed is a must smile.gif

MadSpl

Oh... Shitty music and cold air fuck with me.

Next time you do this, play the [Harry the Bastard features-Club H] cd. All that together is just an episode.

biggrin.gif