Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Diff kinds of K...feel different?

smiley

there is only one label of japanese kind that is good-- i think it's a blue label?

but that's NOT the shit that they have now. it's straight up mexican and the shit japanese kind.

man is anyone else feeling the draught since that american factory closed down? i feel your pain people! i feel it! cwm45.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

yea, i grabbed a look at that "tokkyo" shit, and it is made in mexico! so basically, there is no japanese shit.

well i am off to japan in a few months.. i should check out what they got there.. wink.gif

as for the feeling-- you still get the same trip, the mexican shit just hurts your nose a bit, and i get more of a headache, and it leaves you feeling a weary after you're done-- you know that feeling when you're like, "I'm finished with this shit".

sorry i have to put in the crying face again: cwm45.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

A big F U to who ever was behind closing the cereal factory. K is just not worth it anymore. The feeling is completely different, its takes a jar to feel anything, it fucks up your nose, gives you headaches, and you can forget about the khole journeys. Its just not the same.

Someone needs to mail the mexicans the real recipe smile.gif

The yellow lables are no more....we must all make due until there is another K that is comparable to Ketaset. I found that Anaskett is the closest to it. We must stick together and we will all get through this drought together.....peace, love, and warm bumps to everyone!

------------------

SAUSAGE & PEPPPAS

As DIALTED mentioned...the Blue Label that everyione thinks is Japanese (ttokkyo) is indeed Mexican. The boxes have nice little pictures of a bulldog on one and a nice Kitty Cat on the other. So far this is the best since Fort Dodge (yellow Lable) has vanished. There is also Austrian (light green label) that is like inhaling diesel fuel. The Russian shit (Red Label) doesn't have a smell or a feeling. My advice to all...drop one or two drops of your favorite extract into your Liq when cooking (my favorite is Strawberry or bananna). Just like cotton candy and makes it bearable as well.

------------------

Fort Dodge...come back!!!

Blue Label just doesn't cut it.

Originally posted by soulshaker:

i think it is japanese. it's called tokkyo and it has japanese writing all over it. i think it is imported by mexico.

BLue burns my Nose!!!

Yellow didn't

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Originally posted by djscotphreak:

As DIALTED mentioned...the Blue Label that everyione thinks is Japanese (ttokkyo) is indeed Mexican. The boxes have nice little pictures of a bulldog on one and a nice Kitty Cat on the other. So far this is the best since Fort Dodge (yellow Lable) has vanished. There is also Austrian (light green label) that is like inhaling diesel fuel. The Russian shit (Red Label) doesn't have a smell or a feeling. My advice to all...drop one or two drops of your favorite extract into your Liq when cooking (my favorite is Strawberry or bananna). Just like cotton candy and makes it bearable as well.

Vanilla extract is good too. Actually, maybe too good.

------------------

"I've been going to this high school for seven and half years...I'm no dummy."

bod10t.jpg

On Saturday I did the blue label (Mexican). All I have ever done before is Yellow Label (I can still get yellow from a friend in Miami). Anyway - did a nice size bump straight from the cooking bowl and 1)IT BURNED MY NOSE LIKE HELL 2)The WORST drip 3)Slowly I got pretty fucked up - which usually doesn't happen off one bump. Then I got a headache and nauseas -