Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OSCAR G COMES BACK HOME! TOMORROW NIGHT! ROLL CALL??

Guest Ariel

Guest Cosmigonon

why do you guys still try to argue with saleen..lol..hes just fucking around...OG is gonna rip space a new one this weekend....EVERYONE knows that... ;)

Newbies... ;D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ddg

why do you guys still try to argue with saleen..lol..hes just fucking around...OG is gonna rip space a new one this weekend....EVERYONE knows that... ;)

Newbies... ;D

lol...exactly...

Guest Chica

Since og can't mix tracks anymore, wonder if he has a career in the construction industry, hopefully he can mix this:

6910152.JPG

haha maybe u 2 can go get a job together....

Guest Ariel

Since og can't mix tracks anymore, wonder if he has a career in the construction industry, hopefully he can mix this:

6910152.JPG

LMAO! O.G is gonna RIP SHIT SICK! Pumping the Megamix! :P

Saleen,

come on dude....thats not cool...I never rag on you on this board when you screw up my order at the drive-thru window...remember last week when I ordered the number 2 combo and I specifically told you I wanted a bacon and cheese potato instead of fries? You gave me fries anyway...did I complain? did I ask to speak to your manager? did I post about it on CJ? NO!

see my friend...thats what makes me the better man ;)

anyway...

to all my beloved Space heads...worry not

Daddy is coming home ;D (and hes stoked!)

Saleen,

come on dude....thats not cool...I never rag on you on this board when you screw up my order at the drive-thru window...remember last week when I ordered the number 2 combo and I specifically told you I wanted a bacon and cheese potato instead of fries? You gave me fries anyway...did I complain? did I ask to speak to your manager? did I post about it on CJ? NO!

see my friend...thats what makes me the better man ;)

anyway...

to all my beloved Space heads...worry not

Daddy is coming home ;D (and hes stoked!)

buddy, you ordered in spanish, I'm the only white guy working a drive thru in dade county who can speak english..

Guest LdySphynx

6910152.JPG

haha maybe u 2 can go get a job together....

Ever see an italian on a job site? They sit around and tell the cubans what to do...

Funny cause I told an Italian to get me some more bread and to refill my glass with water this weekend ::)!!!!!

Guest vaughan

HEE HEE HEE HA HA HO HO!!!

I can't lie.....I'm excited! ;D

And you should be...

Coming back home to your "home field" and your fans are super-stoked to come see ya! Should be a great night!

WANT SOME LOVIN!!!!!!!! I still love that fuckin song! LOL!

Guest Electric Eel

:'( I had to miss it due to some personal issues, but I will definitely be there next time OG is playing 8)