Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***** E ADVICE!!!!!!!!! *****

romy20

Ok, here's my little story, sorry if it gets kinda long.....

Anyway, I've been doing E for about 2 years. And I really seriously don't do it that often, or at least I don't think so. The most I'll do it is maybe twice a month, and thats not often, other times I'll go 1 or 2 months w/o doing it. Well, for the past 6ish months, I notice that I haven't been feeling that euphoric, I wanna dance, and I feel so good feeling. Its wierd now. Ok, take this past Sat, I went out to a club, I got 3 pills (they were the new white nikes). Well, I took one and it took about 2 hrs for it to hit me. I started to feel a little bit of it but that was it, so 3 hrs later I decide to take another pill. An hour later, I felt good but I didn't feel like dancing (I felt dopey), I didn't get that good body feeling (like when someone gives u a massage), I was constantly grinding my teeth to the point that it started to hurt so bad. Now I've got about 4 sores in my cheek. The again about 2 hrs later I took my last pill, but again I still felt the same. By the end of the nite, I felt like shit, that morning my whole body ached, I had a headache and stuff like that. Another thing is that I went w/ my boyfriend, he only took 1 pill (the same kind), and he was really fuct up (but in a good way, unlike me). Before this past Sat, I haden't rolled in a month. Plus I took some people's advice, and took 5-htp pills the whole week before Sat, and they did not help.

I really come to think that maybe I've built up a tolerance for it, but the thing is that I hear about people doin it almost every weekend, and they feel it every time!!!

Sorry if this is long but I really need advice on what I should do!!!

Thanks alot!!!

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

people have different reactions to pills.it has to do w/ the chemical make up of your body.the same thing happened to me ,thats when i stopped.maybe you just need to find the right pill.i know thats hard cause they always change.well good luck and be safe.

FZERO> cwm43.gif

[This message has been edited by fzero263 (edited 02-12-2001).]

I've been rollin for few months on a regular bases. I stop last month because I built a tolerance to it and everytime I roll it didn't feel that good and I was always dopey. Always to tired to dance but I always wanted to.. not like when I use to roll. I took it again last weekend to see if waiting 1 month did anything. It didn't. Its not the same anymore. Taking E all the time does get old... i think i will just drink for awhile now. Long term effects is shitty. it gives me anxiety all the time and memory probs and all kinds of crap. I would say if u want to do it, do it once a month.

go to www.bluelight.nu and read up on pre & post loading with the appropriate vitamins.

in a nutshell.. take 5-htp and some multivitamins..

or just take a break.

Also, meditation & self hypnosis will help greatly..

Ecstasy creates a chemically induced uptime trance (the opposite of traditional hypnosis).. so the more time you spend in "downtime", the more profound the "uptime" effects will be.

Gotta admit that lethargic feeling's been happening to me a lot lately. It's got to the point now where I'm experimenting with a few other drugs to find my new choice. I agree it's very depressing cause I ended up spending most of new years eve night guarding our bags cause I didn't feel like dancing (consider this is after 6 pills).

------------------

Top DJ line-ups, do not necessarily, a good party make.

Stay tuned,

Stay shiny,

Stay twisted :)

(C.o.t.U.C.)

my rolls are also not what they used to be - i had been rolling once a month since last summer, then more frequently in nov and dec. so i decided to take an almost 2 month hiatus, and i'm not rolling until danny howells at twilo (mar 17). i'd say that's probably the best thing to do if you're rolls are not as good, is to take a longer break. it's so sad, though, i miss it!

its due to the tolerance and not breaking in between but also the quality of an e pill is awful. you probally get everyting now adays but mdma, what a fucking waste

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

first of all there is alot of things that can affected your roll ,,like what you eat that day, if you have beers,how much sleep you got, to take 5-htp before or after and so on,nobody really knows yet how to take e and what to do the day you drop or the day before or what affects your roll. yeah it's true you do build a tolerance with like anything else, but droping twice a month is not that bad. E affects everybody differently..Also every pill is different too. What i can tell you is we tried triple xxx's off of one pill some of my friends could not walk they were so fucked up. Now me and my friend have a high tolerance we did 1 pill then another three hours later and we were fine. It turns out the next time we droped we tried xxx's(same batch)we did two together at one time, and we were nice. So it's just a matter of what kind of pills you have and the right amount to take. We even have a high tolerance when we drink. So you know yourself get to know what works for you and only you...don't forget test every pill you eat..part safe. peace out...