Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Driving on E

echostar

Originally posted by BillDaThrill:

nothing really.. you are just really relax when driving. you don't lose coordination or anything. but why would u want to drive while on e anyways unless u are going home from club.

yeah, well thats what im doing

------------------

01200110.jpg

i luv to drive on e. it is so much fun. u put the windows down and the music up and sing and have fun. i luv it. i also like when other ppl drive and they cant stay on the road, it feels like a mission to keep them on the road and awake. i think its fun, but that is just me. cwm29.gifcwm36.gif

------------------

"Dude, Where's my car?"

One of the best times I had this fall was driving through the highways at night while my roll was peaking.

I went to this one club to meet my buddies and pick up some supplies and I left to go to another place, right when my vision started bugging out..

It's really freaky when peaking.. of course all the lights are amplified, everything seems so far away, and the cars move in slow motion.. Visually its really hard to concentrate.. I could have been driving 100mph and thought it was 35mph.

It is dangerous though, you can get caught up at looking at all the headlights and the car in front of you and then BAM!!

I recommend you only drive while coming down, unless you've got experience at it.

I can tell you about the first time I was rolling and I bugged out while driving home on the Belt Parkway (those of you from Brooklyn or Queens etc, may be able to relate....). It was 5 am and I thought(key word..thought) that I was ok to drive...all of a sudden, traffic starts to build cause the drawbridge was up and I freaked! I didn't know the drawbridge was up cause I was too far away too see it. I was sitting in traffic for what seemed to be eternity... and I started to get really hot, my fingers and toes started tingling, probably cause I was sooo nervous and I almost passed out. Thank God for a cell phone cuz I called my cousin just so I could hear someone's voice. SO, why take the chance driving if you don't really know what to expect?!? I guess that applies to taking e in general...lol.

Be safe.

------------------

"A witty saying proves nothing."

-Voltaire

[This message has been edited by duckets (edited 02-13-2001).]

I have a good story, After the club my buddy was driving two of us to a party. We were all still rollin pretty good. We decided to flip through the radio stations and all of a sudden, darude came on and we were dancing and have a blast in the truck. Next thing you know, bam!!!!! After we peel ourselves off the window(no one was wearing seatbelts). We look up and there is a charter Bus sitting right in front of us. I was seeing stars and halos and all sorts of shit. We must of hit it doin 40-50km/hr. Then my buddy backs up a bit and puts it in first and just floors it past the bus with everyone looking at us(real smart). Luckily we never got caught. The best part is, we have a picture of us 2 secs before we hit the bus, my buddy took it while we were ravin in the truck. Cool pic, I will have to put it on the net.

A lesson can be learned, First drive a truck because you can hit a bus doin 40 and still drive away, and second E causes you to focus on things besides the road, and last of all, always drive by the scene of your accident, confidence is always the best!!! smile.gif

I don't think it's that bad to drive on E. I always do when I'm coming back from a club. I totally don't recommend driving while your at your peak (for safety reasons). The only really different from me when I'm driving on E is that I'm more happy and jumpyy listening to them music in my car.

PS. With the windows down it does feel good cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

that was the WORST experience of my life!! driving home from LI last summer. my bf passed out next to me!! i have the radio blasting, im singing, totally not paying attention to my DRIVING!! ran a few stop signs that night! and what red lights?? i will NEVER do that again!!

cwm34.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

Lets see, there's the time I drove for half an hour having a great conversation with the pasenger. Problem with that one being I was in the car on my own. You can imagine how freaked I was when I returned to reality.

I really wouldn't suggest driving while on E cause you just don't know what's going to happen do you?

Also, it isn't great to have others who are fucked in the car with you. I had my mate rantin and raving in the passenger seat for twenty mins cause he thought he was in a spaceship and he wanted me to land the bastard and set him free. But if any of us have to drive home from a club, we usually leave the club about 11 or so in the afternoon and sit and have a coffee, just to try and get that psyched club feeling out of our bodies. At least then you can pretend you're acting normally. cwm20.gif

------------------

Top DJ line-ups, do not necessarily, a good party make.

Stay tuned,

Stay shiny,

Stay twisted :)

(C.o.t.U.C.)

Those are not positive stories. i like to party just as much as the next guy but it's absolutely ridiculous to say that driving on E is a good thing to do. And, its fun to get into an accident on it? Come on, I think everyone should be smart enough to know that driving under the influence of any drug is very dangerous, especially E, because you can totally zone out and end up face smashed against the glass like the guys who hit the bus. Only you may not be as lucky as them and drive away laughing. You may end up dead or in a wheelchair. Life is to precious to waste it on such insignificances. Everyone, please be safe. Designate a driver or don't drive at all.

------------------

So short a boy, so long a man, play with your toys as long as you can.