Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Friday @ SHINE (03-17-06) - Open House w/ Sebastian

B-SIDE1414779017

Guest rhythmburn

COOLZ. CONGRATS SEB..

BTW what happened to that angel gig is that stil goin down fri?

no angel this friday.... but stay tuned.... =)

congrats Sebastian

Guest Seb

COOLZ. CONGRATS SEB..

BTW what happened to that angel gig is that stil goin down fri?

no we decided to cancel that party and just start up fresh after conference

we have called our friday party at prophecy "OPEN HOUSE" for the past month and a half.... not cool ???

open_house_fridays.jpg

Sorry bro... never really saw that and I know bruno... Is he there this weekend ?

Besides... I'm not about to getinto politics but I had a party called "Mi Casa*" & "Open House" back @ Lounge 16 about 3/4-years ago....

Each week it was about having different people do thier monthly party each a different stlye centered around House... Thus creating an Open Format of House which I latered shortend to Open House... if i have to dig through and old harddrive or a closet of flyer to may you happy... i will...

Sorry if this creates a problem P.M. me and we can create a resoloution. (i;ve already gotten shit from some else who says the Logo looks too similar to thier logo ;)

Funny how people who don't look into the history of something / someone else before they start getting offended...

You never saw me Bash Crobar for their "God is a DJ" Party which started right after I did my T-shirts for Conference.. and believe me I Tried to Trademark "God is a DJ" long before Faithless' song, but you can't.