Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Global Gathering reviews...

V. Barbarino

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tijuanarave

is a hip hop crowd more rowdy then a rock crowd?

<-- honest question, not being a smart ass

Rockers are just rowdy... Hip hoppers are usually agressive in a bad way... Just read the news... where are there more shootings?... at Hip Hop clubs... IMLAO

Guest mr_alex2

YES!!!!

Have you ever been to hip-hop event? wanna be thugs, are the worst... just staring and I can feel like everyone is trying to be soo tough - pheags!

I for one thoughly enjoyed S&D, Roger, S&D, AVB and the highlight for me was NIN!!!

It's like going to woodstock or going to sobe during memorial day.

Hip-hop in large crowds is a bad idea.

my 2 cents.

PEACE!

Guest HouseJunkie

Rockers are just rowdy... Hip hoppers are usually agressive in a bad way... Just read the news... where are there more shootings?... at Hip Hop clubs... IMLAO

That's just how they express themselfs.

<--- Honest anwser, smartass.

Guest tazzz

yeah, I can see that...but I guess I was drawing too big of a line between hiphop and rap. if you have a show with rap idiots like 50 cent and there, then you would have a lot more violence...but if you have hip hopsters there like common and j5, and swollen members, etc, I dont really think violence would be much of an issue...

taz

Guest spacecadet

remember zen fest or what ever it was called it wasnt that ghetto

i wouldnt mind seeing snoop & dre coming after sasha & digweed ;)

Guest tazzz

wtf is up with you dissing rock music? contradicting yourself....

::)

uhh...not contradicting at all...

how did I diss rock music? it was a serious question...who the fuck are they and are they decent? I have no idea of even one song they do. they could be an awesome group with awesome music but since I have yet to hear them, I cant say. the emphasis on the 'who the fuck are they' is just because there seems to be a big buzz about them like they're the new awesome rock band to behold or something. so once again, in no disrespect to rock music (I actually like a lot of rock)...

who the fuck are the killers and are they decent at all?

Guest LiquidX

how did I diss rock music? it was a serious question...who the fuck are they and are they decent? I have no idea of even one song they do. they could be an awesome group with awesome music but since I have yet to hear them, I cant say. the emphasis on the 'who the fuck are they' is just because there seems to be a big buzz about them like they're the new awesome rock band to behold or something. so once again, in no disrespect to rock music (I actually like a lot of rock)...

Are you serious?!?! Well I wont make fun of you or anything. Lets say you dont listen to radio ( which is my case ).. but the fact is that Mr.brightside was one of the WMC05 anthems of last years with the famous Tim White Duke Remix canned by everyone. From Sasha&Digweed to SanderK to Deep Dish to freaking Van Dyk!.. Once you hear their song you'll prolly go. OooHHh! oopS!. Their Video was even nominated for the MTV music Awards among other stuff.

i agree on hip hop aspect.. i know some of u may think im nuts esp lolahotass but i much rather hear hip hop than rock :P

no freaking way! R U kidding?

Rock crowd is way better..

Hip hop crowd - they wear their "colors" and "diamond ice" and next you know glock's are clickin' and people are on the ground due to the shots ringin' loud.. I enjoy some hip-hop but i sure as hell not going to a hip-hop festival. lol

Guest tazzz

Are you serious?!?! Well I wont make fun of you or anything. Lets say you dont listen to radio ( which is my case ).. but the fact is that Mr.brightside was one of the WMC05 anthems of last years with the famous Tim White Duke Remix canned by everyone. From Sasha&Digweed to SanderK to Deep Dish to freaking Van Dyk!.. Once you hear their song you'll prolly go. OooHHh! oopS!. Their Video was even nominated for the MTV music Awards among other stuff.

uhh, well, glad you dont make fun of me or anything ::)

like I said I've heard a lot about them and there seems to be this big buzz about them but I havent heard any of their songs that I know of. I dont watch mtv, I dont listen to the radio. maybe if I heard one of their songs, I would recognize it. I could probly mention a ton of musicians that you've never heard of ya know? besides, I'm not the only one, I bet lots of junkies dont know much about them. so maybe I'm not into pop-rock, c'est la vie.

Guest ddg

just to clarify...its THIN white duke remix...aka lucont... ;)

Guest tazzz

good thing you didnt make fun of him or anything, lol ;-)

Guest coach

Now I'm even more confused. Not only do I not recognize the Killers name, I have no idea who Mr. Brightside is nor have I ever heard of Tim White Duke. The others mentioned I have actually heard of.

i agree on hip hop aspect.. i know some of u may think im nuts esp lolahotass but i much rather hear hip hop than rock :P

Hip hop crowd - they wear their "colors" and "diamond ice" and next you know glock's are clickin' and people are on the ground due to the shots ringin' loud.. I enjoy some hip-hop but i sure as hell not going to a hip-hop festival. lol

i wasnt refering to the crowd type .. but rather what i would musically like to hear more.......

Guest tazzz

Now I'm even more confused. Not only do I not recognize the Killers name, I have no idea who Mr. Brightside is nor have I ever heard of Tim White Duke. The others mentioned I have actually heard of.

lol, patronize him too, liquid, go ahead. lots of peeps wont know anything about the killers.

Guest pod

I was limited in my movements so I kinda had to stay close to where I could sit and cool my heels. Nonetheless the rock bands were fun. 8)

i wasnt refering to the crowd type .. but rather what i would musically like to hear more.......

ohhh okay :P

i'd still take rock though :)

Guest ddg

coach...the killers biggest song is Mr. Brightside which was huge last conference.....everyone played it...and it was remixed by the thin white duke, which is actually jacque lucont...

http://www.juno.co.uk/search.php?q=killers&precision=all&column=all

scroll down and you'll be able to hear a clip...