Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many pills have you eaten??

sully573

5 in a nite was the most i ever did. ive come to realized that after 2 there is absolutely no difference in the effect it has on me, besides the amount of time it last. and the amount of time 2 can last me is enough for one nite. (usually)

cwm12.gif

the most ive ever done......well back in college we would just have piles and piles of mdma for a chemist friend of ours (the shit was made right on campus in the chemistry building). we would go through grams and grams in a night. who the hell can count on nights like that??? lol. at least that way, we knew it was the real deal

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Most i did in one night was 25

- 7 red evils

- 7 doves

- 7 caps

- 4 disco biscuits

i usually had to take 10 at once to roll..and even then i would only roll for 2-3 hours if that. I partied fri-sat night and rolled both nights for 8 years...ive done thousands of pills im sure..and im also sure my kidneys are blown..o well

-gam-

btw that was also the night i was accidentaly dosed with 30+ hits of LSD25 the real shit..man what a crazy few days.