Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for a mate.....

dreamtemple

for the past few months my friend has been having what he can only descibe as electric shocks pulsing through his brain.

These happen 48 hours after taking a pill.

they last for a few seconds at a time and he has maybe 10 in a row.

it also feels as though energy is running through his hands.

he has less of them if he has a good sleep.

they get better if he eats straight away.

this is all the info i have on it. if anybody could give us an informed answer to what it is because he is very worried. Also if anyone else gets them because he thinks he's the only person.

cheers to all

------------------

Top DJ line-ups, do not necessarily, a good party make.

Stay tuned,

Stay shiny,

Stay twisted :)

(C.o.t.U.C.)

electroman should have gone to the doctor right away. It probably isn't the E, but It could of triggered some other kinda problem or superpowers. lol

------------------

I took the red pill, then i took the blue pill, then the yellow, then the red. And followed the bunny into the hole to never see a single soul.

Electrical impulses are always running through the brain, but what you are describing I have never heard of.

Knightcrawler might have some idea.

------------------

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only.

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg

hmmm, this is an interesting one...

it's somewhat difficult with the short description, so i have some additional questions for your mate:

1) i'm assuming the pills are "x", but are any other substances (either recreational or prescription) being used in additon to these pills?

2) can the "shocks" be described as distinct surges that stop & start, or are they more of a tingle that progressively builds up & down.

we can start from here and see where this develops...

cwm15.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

Dreamy's on holiday at the mo but I know who she's talking about so I'll try and help.

These things only happen to him about 48 hours after taking ecstasy. no other drugs (he doesn't use anything else and is on no perscription medicine.)

They're like immediate shocks, not surges. Problem is that yesterday he had one that was so bad he tought he was going to collapse.

And before anyone says it, we know he should go to a doctor but the stupid fucker wont. We trying to get some info so that he will go.

Any other info you need just ask.

Hey man definately go to a doctor. When it comes to your body and stuff its no laughing matter specially when you only have one and you might not only hurt yourself but the people that care about you.

Are you doing a lot of pills at one time?

This may sound weird but its true. My only experience like this was one time i took 5 double stacked mitsubishi's in one night and all week when i walked on carpet i could feel electrical impulses or almost static electicity going through my body and in my head.

take care of yourself.

by no means am i an expert on this subject, but from all of the details listed, it sounds like the condition is neurological. all brain activity is conducted through electrical impulses, but these are generally at low levels. these immediate shocks, as you describe, are only common upon sudden high levels of trauma on the brain. essentially what happens in this case is sensory overload from any combination of sources reaches levels in the brain that cannot be processed all at once. this overload results in a sort of "short-circuit" or shock. this is the same mechanism which sends a boxer to the floor when he is struck to the head hard enough.

now, in terms of it's relation to X, i cannot fully specify due to lack of modern test data, however we can hypothesize that the substance may result in chemical processes that wreak havoc on your friend's system during the recuperation period after using X.

whatever the actual cause of the symptoms may be, we can safely say that these signals are beyond the threshold of normal bodily function, and should be addressed properly. clearly, this person has two choices: either stop using, or consult a physician (neurologist, in this case).

if your friend finds out any further information on the subject, please post out of consideration for the future safety of others~

cwm15.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

• 2 weeks later...

Never heard of that happening. Like the label says, "Discontinue use and see your physician at once."

------------------

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." --Friedrich Nietzsche

nyc.jpg

FWIW: I had a undiagnosed haert condition (WPW) Wolfe Parkinson White Syndrom..ill spare you the details. Definity goto a doc and get a EKG and see wassup...also...does his heart rate increase? (i mean alot) does iut skip beats?...if it does then he needs to see a cardio doctor (heart doc)...

best wishes to him either way smile.gif