Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best place in south fla to get Tommy Bahama shirts?

V. Barbarino

Guest LeVeL

hey Saleen you should wear a Tommy Bahama shirt to go see Parantula..lol

where are they playing nowadays?

Thursdays VIP Room @ Crobar

Guest trancelator

I think it's one of those brands where they can't fuck around with price or they yank their shit from your store.. Car radios use to be that way...

True. You'll never see Hilfiger, Polo, CK, etc. on sale. Only their "seasonal" clothes end up on the markdown racks or the outlets. But they usually end up there for a reason.

Guest skywalker01

This will be my next shirt

large_prdt_517.jpg

very bizarre...that you are actually planning to buy this shirt. it would make more sense if you bought this on the spur of the moment and then realized the next day that it was a bad decision. but you have had time to think this through. ???

Guest Cosmigonon

large_prdt_517.jpg

very bizarre...that you are actually planning to buy this shirt. it would make more sense if you bought this on the spur of the moment and then realized the next day that it was a bad decision. but you have had time to think this through. ???

LMAO! Kinda thought the same thing... ;D

Different strokes for different folks people. Nick's style is totally diffrent than most of you guys. Just like i can't picture Nick wearing the trendy tshirts that Josh wears. I think the Tommy Bahama shirts suit him. They are a nice material too, guys wore them in Palm Beach all the time.

large_prdt_517.jpg

LMAO! Kinda thought the same thing... ;D

LOL I kinda thought that.. but he has one that is similar and its not that bad when you have it on.

all though i still not sure about the bright flower look.. i dunno.. i guess it grows on ya?

:)

Guest thehog

dude your just pissed that I got the best shirt (horizon palm camp) in the place. take you black bukkaki camp shirt and jerk off in it.

Guest missgroovethang

Merrick Park in Coral Gables has a Tommy Bahama store.

before i opened this thread i thought the same thing

love dem shirts..... wanna get one.... 8)

OH my God, if you start wearing Tommy Bahama shirts you will be way to Fabulous for me to hang out with :-[