Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar closing parties coming soon.

V. Barbarino

There comes a time in every club legend's career, where he has to buck the trend and leak out the info, this is not one of those times. This has been going on about 2 months prior to WMC. I got wind of it, but it took me weeks and weeks to crack the story, and even then, I didn't even come close to the full truth... So you'll all hear speculation in the next few weeks, most of it will be wrong, flat out wrong. I'll be putting out the truth in chunks when I get the green light on each piece of info. If you quote this story (new times, Miami herald) you must use my name "saleen" and mention CJ, fair is fair.. I've known the truth for a while now, it feels good to start leaking it out since I got the green light to do so.

It's not what you think, far from what any of you peeps assume..

We will start with this and work our way forward..

Crobar will close, how soon? Do the math, if you open up a club in Miami, what month or months does it have to be open by so you don't miss the "season"? How long does it take to renovate that club?

Do the math, the clock is ticking on crobar's life span, a life span that will 100% come to a complete end here in Miami, there will be no more crobar at all here in Miami after this, they are out of the market*.

That is it for now, the rest you'll have to wait for.

Guest LiquidX

yea and Space buys Crobar blahh blahhh blahhh.. who really cares.

Same that I heard coming from supposedly high profile peeps.. but what do I know. Sounded too funny when I heard it anyways.

Guest swank

I've stayed out of your biz 'Saleen' but I really have to release about a year's worth of WTFCares.

So seriously....WTFCares? ???

Guest Miss_Digital

Same that I heard coming from supposedly high profile peeps.. but what do I know. Sounded too funny when I heard it anyways.

yup

"party people" dont care who own the place as long as they throw good parties

Guest creativemafia

Unless the people who own the joint are carnies.

you are the definition of a carney worker pod

Pod still has teeth

Guest rollyp66

There comes a time in every club legend's career, where he has to buck the trend and leak out the info, this is not one of those times. This has been going on about 2 months prior to WMC. I got wind of it, but it took me weeks and weeks to crack the story, and even then, I didn't even come close to the full truth... So you'll all hear speculation in the next few weeks, most of it will be wrong, flat out wrong. I'll be putting out the truth in chunks when I get the green light on each piece of info. If you quote this story (new times, Miami herald) you must use my name "saleen" and mention CJ, fair is fair.. I've known the truth for a while now, it feels good to start leaking it out since I got the green light to do so.

Crobar will close, how soon? Do the math, if you open up a club in Miami, what month or months does it have to be open by so you don't miss the "season"? How long does it take to renovate that club?

Do the math, the clock is ticking on crobar's life span, a life span that will 100% come to a complete end here in Miami, there will be no more crobar at all here in Miami after this, they are out of the market*.

Just so you know....you didn't break the story.....but we're not going anywhere. You think you know but you don't know shit!

Hater.....you need to get laid.

Some Facts for you:

The Crobar Brand has been around longer than you've been able to get into nightclubs.

Crobar Miami, going on year 7, needs a facelift. Its not a secret.

Facelift or not, Crobar Miami still throws great parties. Ask any of the 1700 bodies that were in the venue on Saturday or any of the 1300 that were there on Friday.

The "CROBAR" Brand will be alive and kicking in MAIMI long after you go through menopause you tranny fag.

The chicago crobar went through a similar situation while NYC was being planed and miami was open (and kickin' ass). Crobar Chicago shut down for 7 months, new partners were brought in, and the brand triumphed in the Windy City once again. Expect the same in Miami.

Guest fended

The Truth is......

Saleen bought crobar. He's turning it into a gay club for the blind. This way HE can fulfill his lifelong dream as a GO-GO dancer and still keep a high self esteem.

Congrats on your purchase saleen.

C'mon you know its true ;D

Guest xmuzik

crobar is for tards who are willing to pay a overpriced cover so they can be treated like crap because they can't get into anywhere else.............. they also have a steady lineup of artists that were played out busters a long time ago.......

Fukk em'

i'm just saying what most people want to but wont admit it

Guest JoeBudious

I think Crobar will be closed before may 1st

They made money during conference and the more they stay open the more they lose

Without owners living here, it won't work

If they lived here it would be different

j

Guest brasiliandrunk

crobar is for tards who are willing to pay a overpriced cover so they can be treated like crap because they can't get into anywhere else.............. they also have a steady lineup of artists that were played out busters a long time ago.......

Fukk em'

Over priced cover?? Are you insane?? Everything on the beach is $20 and also , crobar atleast has there main room playing house music 80% of the year instead 2 rooms with hip hop ( which i find the most dumb thing to do in other clubs )

Yes it needs a face lift we all know that Crobar New York is BEAUTIFUL :) . But there hasnt been a party place where everyone goes just to have fun and fuck the bullshit , its a great party club ...

i'm just saying what most people want to but wont admit it

Guest juanchisimo

Just so you know....you didn't break the story.....but we're not going anywhere. You think you know but you don't know shit!

Some Facts for you:

The Crobar Brand has been around longer than you've been able to get into nightclubs.

Facelift or not, Crobar Miami still throws great parties. Ask any of the 1700 bodies that were in the venue on Saturday or any of the 1300 that were there on Friday.

The "CROBAR" Brand will be alive and kicking in MAIMI long after you go through menopause you tranny fag.

The chicago crobar went through a similar situation while NYC was being planed and miami was open (and kickin' ass). Crobar Chicago shut down for 7 months, new partners were brought in, and the brand triumphed in the Windy City once again. Expect the same in Miami.

ATTA BOY ROLLY!! TELL THEM ;D

Guest ericac

WOW ROLLy...do i sense anger?? let it out buddy!! I said i trust u u can throw me around!

evry1 just has to be patient! 8)

Some Facts for you:

Guest ericac

Some Facts for you:

The Truth is......

Saleen bought crobar. He's turning it into a gay club for the blind. This way HE can fulfill his lifelong dream as a GO-GO dancer and still keep a high self esteem.

Congrats on your purchase saleen.

C'mon you know its true ;D

I must say old chap, well done, well done indeed. Word around the camp fire is it was you that put this together, it's a deal of epic proportions, you did a fantastic job of hiding the truth, I got most of it, but not until recently did the whole picture come together.. Huge is an understandment, congrads on your new job. When the rest of the deal is ready for prime time, people will call you the new Don of south beach nightlife..