Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Airplane's and X

dede

If its just a couple of pills you should have no trouble..just put them in your suitcase in a pants small side pocket.. Just flew down to miami and back with pills and nothing.. as long as its not mass quanity you should have no trouble.. knock on wood

good luck..

also depends on where you are going..

Last year I went on my senior class trip to Disney World. I just cut a little hole in the bottom of my shoe and stuffed 10 pills in each shoe. Made a killin of the idiot class mates, and didnt even worry about dogs sniffing anything. If its a domestic flight, there is no problem, guarunteed. cwm41.gif

------------------

web.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I flew with a few (50) from holland back but i was paranoid and wrapped in a few times and sprayed it with cologne...

BTW: ALL airports with international hubs (Dallas, JFK, Chicago, etc etc) have police SPECIFICALLY there to bust E trafficers..they have dogs and the whole 9...seen it so beware. remember...as far as i know anything under 20-25 is a minor...over that is felony trafficking\distributions...UGH!

Carry-on bag in a bottle of pills the same size. The smaller the logo, the better.

------------------

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." --Friedrich Nietzsche

nyc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

WELL IF ITS NOT A LARGE AMOUNT...I THINK THE SAFEST WAY IS JUST TO KEEP THEM ON YOU.IN A SIDE POCKET OF UR PANCE OR IN A WALLET. bUT MAKE SURE U HAVE NOTHING METAL. SO WHEN U WALK THROUGH THE SECURITY TOWER IT DOES NOT PEEP AND THEY TELL U TO EMPTY UR POCKETS. aND THE REASON I WOULD RATHER HOLD IT ON ME IS BECAUSE THEY MIGHT BE ABLE TO SEE IT IN UR BAG THROUGH THAT EX-RAY MASCHINE THEY HAVE...YOU SHOULD BE STRAIGHT IF U JUST HOLD IT ON YOU. =) DONT CARRY ANYTHING METAL THOUGH. AND DONT WORRY ABOUT THE DOGS. THEY CANT SMELL PILLS UNLESS ITS A LARGER AMOUNT, AND IF U TRAVELING THROUGHOUT THE U.S. THEY RARELY HAVE DOGS AT THE AIRPORTS.ONLY FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL. CUSTOMS IS WHAT U GOTTA WATCH OUT 4. GOOD LUCK AND BE SAFE. cwm12.gif