Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where can one buy Pepper Spray in Kendall area?

Bling

Guest pod

;D

..."an elegant weapon, from a more civilized time..."

I think a light sabre would scare the shit out of any perp, gun or not.

Guest defunes

Guns aren't always a good solution. In Honduras where break ins are so common you often see people murdered by their own gun. If you do get a gun you should take a lot of training so you are 100% comfortable with it. Many people get a weapon and either don't know how to use it properly or get so nervous that they miss. Good gun training and a solid self-defense background should suffice.

Guest swirlundergrounder

;D

..."an elegant weapon, from a more civilized time..."

I think a light sabre would scare the shit out of any perp, gun or not.

Ahhh hell yeah! I mean shit it you had the actual lightsaber, people would be tunneling under the streets to avoid you.

Fuck the stun gun, get the X26c.

It is the civillian variant of what the cops use.

DSC00054.jpg

http://www.taser.com/self_defense/index.htm

warning.gif

A bit pricey but it is worth it for the safety.

The advantage here is the range, you can stand off and repeatedly zap the perp from up to 15 feet away.

Stun guns require you to be close in, which means the perp could easily stab you with a knife or something.

besides it can be used as a stun gun anyway.

Guest junglesmacks

Cant go into detail as its a personal matter (not with me) but where can one purchase pepper spray in the kendall area?

gun shops... security type stores?

thanks..........

This sounds like it has been coming for a while now..

I think Bling is FINALLY going postal on us..

wow the visuals of Bling going psychotic with pepper spray in a Publix or something hahahahahahahahahaha too much!

Guest ILLMATIC

WalMart

Do you need directions to your local Walmart?

You dont forget anything do you? LOL!

Nope!

Why do you think I am always sober?

Bling try a Gun Shop...i dont know any Gun Shops near Kendall...but i can tell u of a great gun shop in Hialeah, Lou's Police and Security Equip...the address is 4151 Palm Ave....if u need someone to go with, let me know...i wanna get night sights on my .40 Calibre... ;D

also try Dolphin Mall...find those little carts inside the Mall, i could have sworn i saw some self defense carts...or maybe Sports Authority...either way, drop me a PM if you can find a place...

Guest pod

You don't wanna buy a mission-critical piece of gear from The Sports Authority or some cart in the mall.

However, I would guess a police-oriented shop would carry decent gear, maybe even the X26c that I'm suggesting.

I was doing some research and the older M-series models are going for decent prices these days.

Guest pod

Oh I thought you were referring to the later references to stun guns.

Pepper spray, whatever, some people can deal with it, I wouldn't wanna take the chance.

But if he wants pepper spray there's 230429387423 places downtown that will sell him a can for a song.

Guest JMT

any gun shop or army/navy store should have pepper spray. also, i have not been there but i hear outdoor world off I-95 has a wide selection of weapons.

pod, i think i saw one of the x-26's up here in pbc for about $550, is that what they run?

Guest pod

I've seen them as high as $800 on the internet. Depends on whether they come with extra probe charges or not.

Like I said, it isn't a cheap option, but the fact that the PD is adopting them like crazy stands out in my mind. Contact stun guns have been around for ages, but they weren't that common with police.

I think the difference with the c model versus the law enforcement model is that it doesn't reach as far, and it doesn't have a USB port to record statistics. The cop models do for forensics and liability reasons. Be a funny device to have hooked up to your PC.

Guest pod

True.

It is funny, I see these stun guns and pseudo-cattle prods for sale at the "thrift" clothing shop here on the beach...thrift meaning we're gonna sell you these used clothes for $40 and above cause it's the beach and we've got rent to pay.

The generic stun guns are similarly overpriced.

Guest saintjohn
i hear outdoor world off I-95 has a wide selection of weapons.

A decent selection of self-defense weapons and secondary gear, including tactical flashlights. I ought to get another SureFire M3 before hurricane season.