Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vicodin

i saw3 this on salon today:

"Everyone who makes it starts popping them," Courtney Love, who blamed Vicodin for her own stint in rehab, tells the magazine. "It's the new LSD -- Lead Singer's Drug. I know three lead singers doing Vicodin right now."

And perhaps one rapper. Eminem -- who has a Vicodin pill tattooed on his shoulder, has rapped lovingly about the drug in his music and features it on the cover of one of his CDs -- is also falling victim to the painkiller's effects.

"I told him that if he didn't stop taking those pills, his stomach would get all torn up," a friend of Eminem's tells the magazine. "Em told me he was pissing and shitting blood."

is this shit that good?

------------------

*i'm in love with the modern world

yeah, i don't really get pain killers. what's fun about being out of it and seriously fucking your liver?

i know speed's no good for you, but at least it's a good time. took a dexedrine last weekend and had some FUN.

------------------

*i'm in love with the modern world

I never understood the whole painkiller thing. I've tried my share of everything and do everything I like. Painkillers just make me tired and make me sick to my stomach. I'll take a pill and a joint over a vic anytime.

------------------

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." --Friedrich Nietzsche

nyc.jpg

i dont understand them either.. they must be getting different vicodin or something.. i got my wisdom teeth pulled and was anxious to try them, and all it did was put me to sleep real fast.. had some weird dreams, but thats about it..

would rather take a pill

To each his/her own. Vicodin (hydrocdone) give many people that warm/fuzzy feeling. It is loaded with APAP (w/acetaminophen) which really taxes your liver. Tolerance is built real quickly too. Many Vicodin addicts filter out the APAP with a coldwater extraction method therfore no damage to the liver is done.

cwm18.gif

------------------

Do You??

It takes a lot to wreck the liver of the average young partier by taking Vics

Vicodin Strengths

hydrocodone / acetaminophen

Vicodin 5 mg / 500 mg

Vicodin ES 7.5 mg / 750 mg

Vicodin HP 10 mg / 660 mg

Acetaminophen can cause liver problems at high doses. It may not be safe for heavy alcohol drinkers or those with liver problems to take more than 2 or 3 Vicodin tablets at one time. Some people take more than this recreationally, but it is generally not a good idea.

TOXICITY:

Dose

* Minimal toxic dose = 10gm (150mg/kg)

* Liver damage reported with single 6gm dose.

* Minimum lethal dose = 15 gm ( 300 mg/kg).

* Chronic or high dose acute ingestion.

Factors affecting toxicity

1) amount taken

2) amount absorbed

3) mixing with alcohol

cwm8.gif

------------------

Do You??

there was a report on Vicodin on the news the other night. they reported that it was being taken by storm in the "party scene" (whatever that means).

apparently, doctors used to be able to just call in for a pescription for Vicodin for their patients. but now, with the surge of vicodin users, it is now going to be regulated that doctors must write a pescription.

can someone compare vicodin to any other drug? is it like DXM?

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

fuck painkillers. that shit is wack

bump k and drop pills smile.gif

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

Vicodin is like: percoset, codeine, tylenol w/ codeine (T3's), opium, morphine, oxycontin, oxycodone.

Relaxed warm and fuzzy. Great for the end of your roll...takes edge off.

cwm32.gif

------------------

Do You??_________________________

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only.