Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TO ALL THOSE THAT THINK THE SCENE IS DEAD?

Bling

Guest rhythmburn

Brett Jonson, Late Nite Society, Heather, Fred Everything, Mazi, Jay J w/ Latrice, JASK, Joey Youngman, Q Burns

STICK THAT IN YOUR PIPES AND SMOKE IT ;D

agreed -- there is a lot of good talent coming down and on the horizon =)

who?

::)

come out and see at least 1-2 on that list u wont be disappointed

change from the normal guest dj rotation is good sometimes

hell ive never seen brett johnson, q burns or joey youngman live.. ill be like a kid in a candy shop ;D

Guest rhythmburn

who?

::)

come out and see at least 1-2 on that list u wont be disappointed

change from the normal guest dj rotation is good sometimes

hell ive never seen brett johnson, q burns or joey youngman live.. ill be like a kid in a candy shop ;D

all three of those guys rock it!!!

Guest djqba

Nothing has died nor will it. Things change and transform and house music is here to stay in one form or another.

Guest skywalker01

Nothing has died nor will it. Things change and transform and house music is here to stay in one form or another.

agree 100%

it's idiotic to think that the scene will just die off...too many people have a genuine love for the music.

Guest lyrik

who?

Is that the Marlins lineup?? Who the fuck are these guys?? Does chuck love play first???

He might as well...the guy plays 10 instruments and signs live.

Guest ddg

who?

Is that the Marlins lineup?? Who the fuck are these guys?? Does chuck love play first???

whoever does not know who these cats are then i wouldnt call myself a househead

::) ::)

Guest lyrik

who?

whoever does not know who these cats are then i wouldnt call myself a househead

Tak er' easy there lil buddy...settle down now...I wouldn't go cutting on people just yet...let me put it this way....some people are just not informed broadly enough to know all of these artists mentioned above and thats one reason they are being brought down...to showcase their talents to an audience that may have not been afforded the chance to find out who they are and what they are about...hundreds of releases/remixes, grammy nominations, live performance, thousands of bookings globally, technical talent to rival anyone [act or DJ]...it all speaks for itself with these artists...but sometimes it takes a little reading and an interest to find things out...thing is that lineup has something for almost everyone.

Guest LeVeL

I personally dont care for any of those guys...If I wanna fall asleep while listening to music then I rather be home listening to jazz.

Guest LaundryBar

besides whats already been mentioned, the people on that list produce and engineer lots of the music the bigger names play

Guest musicalmissionary

I hear Brett just moved to Seattle... good to have him back in the country. These parties look dope. I'll definitely be there for Brett/LNS.