Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar G April 15th @ Space - Local Marathon King!

Guest Ariel

Guest addictedtospace

Ariel,

vegas.jpg

was nice,

but

OG8.jpg

home is much better.

[shadow=gold,left]Saturdays Belong To Space! 8)[/shadow]

-eLio

Guest LeVeL

Oscar played a great set with dark drums and vocals and layered it with some older tracks we have come to love.

Space was semi-packed...

Guest houseman

SPACE SUCKED ASS ON SAT, I DONT CARE HOW GOOD HE PLAYED, NO GIRLS, WOMEN, LADIES, BITCHES, NOTHING.

A BUNCH OF DUDES, THE DOOR GUY IS DOING A HORRIBLE JOB, THEY SHOULD HAVE LET LADIES IN FREE ALL NIGHT

WHY IS IT THAT GUYS COME OUT TO SEE OSCAR AND GIRLS COME OUT TO SEE CEDRIC

Guest pod

Because Cedric leaves his caps lock on and it gets the girls wet.

Just kidding...

Cedric's style is very girl-friendly.

Oscar's is more aggressive. Most girls I know don't like that level of intensity.

Guest Marina22

Just kidding...

Oscar's is more aggressive. Most girls I know don't like that level of intensity.

True dat, but I thought OG still had a decent chick following or is that how him and Ralph balance each other out? I likey the harder stuff but maybe they should have let girls in for free cause no one likes a sausage fest!

SPACE SUCKED ASS ON SAT, I DONT CARE HOW GOOD HE PLAYED, NO GIRLS, WOMEN, LADIES, BITCHES, NOTHING.

A BUNCH OF DUDES, THE DOOR GUY IS DOING A HORRIBLE JOB, THEY SHOULD HAVE LET LADIES IN FREE ALL NIGHT

LOL...nice try buddy...Im sure Cedric appreciates your efforts..but Ive been doing the main room at Space for 6 years...I think we've done alright with the ladies...

You will be happy to know that I won't be at Space for the next 4 weeks so I guess the girls should come flocking in...lol

Guest Ariel

We're talking about the music here, not the people who come out.

You want chicks, go upstairs to the hip hop party. Lots of em.

Guest Ariel

CHICA WAS THERE IN VIP .. so theres a hot chick for ya...

;D she said the place was effin slammed

I had the pleasure of meeting her. Really cool girl.

Hello Chica!!! ;)

LOL...nice try buddy...Im sure Cedric appreciates your efforts..but Ive been doing the main room at Space for 6 years...I think we've done alright with the ladies...

You will be happy to know that I won't be at Space for the next 4 weeks so I guess the girls should come flocking in...lol

ahh looks like this week the drama/cj negativitiy directed towards oscar g. they got tired of me lol :P

it sounds cheesy but

DONT HATE ... APPRECIATE...... ;D

Guest ld755

Oscar G was out of hand once again!! Keep it up, u threw it down !! One time for my partner Ariel , daleeee , we had fun once again. Look at this person talking about chicks. What are u talking about, I was with my chick and cute girls or chick's friends were surrounded by us. Next time, look a little bit harder. lol

Guest Electric Eel

Oscars hot, doubt it that girls dont come out to see him.

Guest Marina22

Think I have to go for the anniversary party since i haven't seen Oscar since X-mas, too long! Space was my original club so who's going?

Guest ramon

Just kidding...

you need to find some new girls then imo.