Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling: OFF The Record

Bling

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Miss_Digital

It may not be a "death" per se, but the current crowd is transitioning out of clubland, and hopefully, a new crowd will be coming in. Lambs to the slaughter and all.

Terry's right, a lot of people are "growing up" and getting older. Not older like turning 50, signing up for AARP, and moving to Del Boca Vista (guess the reference)...but older in the sense that it might not be as much fun to get fall down drunk (shut up elio), and so on and so forth.

Depends on how you do it though. The "party people" going to every party from Wednesday through Monday morning, no matter if it is a top party or some dank crackfest, they burn out quicker than most. Then you get your weekenders who stick around longer, then the odd person out who is at every club, and has been for the past 15 years. Industry people like DJs and promoters don't count of course. When it's your job to be at a club, and you do it right, you know when to say when and not kill yourself actually partying.

A lot of this I saw just before and during conference. I was on medication and not able to drink. Refreshing really, plus I'll be honest, I wanted to hit 90 percent of the people I saw. Explains why I drink in clubs in the first place.

But anyways, I'm digressing a bit. This mythical nightclub scene as it is, it is very cyclic. Music, style of club, etc...the fun part for me is just seeing where things go next. I'm a fan of dance music if i had to select a personal preference, but I'm not opposed to going out and the club is doing an open-format night or even live bands, as long as the bands are decent and not a bunch of high-school kids screaming.

Del Boca Vista = Seinfeld =)

that episode rocks ehehhe 8)

Guest tranzwhore

house died?

OMG fuck yeah.

when & where is the funeral?

i'm so there.

u know i love u michelle but u get the ::) ::) roll eyes smiley for that one

LOL

pls begin re-ripping on bling now! ::)

house died?

OMG fuck yeah.