Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck buddies

Guest r3nz0

Guest swirlundergrounder

Anyhow, fuck buddies are so 5 years ago. lol

that's what I was thinking... very college

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

as in it's something that may have happened when I was in college, but does not happen any more.

Do you really think I'm that out of it??? LOL

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest michael^heaven

---Never really had a f@#k buddy. I suppose it's because casual sex & myself have never really meshed. A bit on the old-fashioned tip. ;)

Guest Diabolique

Fuck buddies have given way to ...........Coke Whores . ;D

lmao!!

fuck buddies are for ameteurs (or youngin's, one and the same ) who don't realize how awesome it is to take sex to another level, sensually speaking.

Lovers....now they rock...what's the diff?

A real friend who you enjoy here and there, maybe go on trips with, and have a deeper understanding of each others needs and kinks...sober or not, it's so damn good you wantit again...sometimes down the road..sometimes you just want to enjoy their mind or company...no strings attatched other than a solid friendship. you know their name, their pet's name, where they work, what their favorite drink is, where they shop at, and who broke their heart last. it's the perfect friendship.

very few can handle it.

Guest Miss_Digital

lmao!!

fuck buddies are for ameteurs (or youngin's, one and the same ) who don't realize how awesome it is to take sex to another level, sensually speaking.

A real friend who you enjoy here and there, maybe go on trips with, and have a deeper understanding of each others needs and kinks...sober or not, it's so damn good you wantit again...sometimes down the road..sometimes you just want to enjoy their mind or company...no strings attatched other than a solid friendship. you know their name, their pet's name, where they work, what their favorite drink is, where they shop at, and who broke their heart last. it's the perfect friendship.

very few can handle it.

sounds good i'll take one of those ;)

Guest slamminshaun

lmao!!

very few can handle it.

Check your PM's... :P

Guest Devilicious

lmao!!

very few can handle it.

well put... I had this situation with someone once, and it was simply delightful

terry... my apologies! I now see the error of my ways

Guest trancelator

Aaaaahhhhh, you smell that? That's right. That's me, not giving a fuck. What is she gonna do, break up with me? Ahahahahahahahaha.....

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Classic! ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

lmao!!

very few can handle it.

well put... I had this situation with someone once, and it was simply delightful

terry... my apologies! I now see the error of my ways

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Guest pussErox

lmao!!

fuck buddies are for ameteurs (or youngin's' date=' one and the same ) who don't realize how awesome it is to take sex to another level, sensually speaking.

very few can handle it.

[/quote']

Check your PM's... :P

lol

Guest skywalker01

saw a chick at wmc with a "will fuck for coke" shirt....it's a shame i didn't have any

I am no authority, but what ever happened to friends with benefits it seems so practical :P

Thats what im sayin.....its not easy to maintain a friendship once there are benefits though. Eventually, there will be feelings involved.

With fuck buddies, you just hit it and split. No time to generate any feelings.

Guest Marina22

I just put my no cents in since I am not familiar with any of this. Been with my boyfriend for ten years and no fuck buddies. ;D

Guest durrtylexx

I think one of the terms for "Fuck Buddies" would be a booty call.

"Survey Says!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Booty calls are cool as long as they don't get emotionally attached to you. If it gets there you're in deep shit. :-\

like Orisha said, few can handle it.

eventually one of the 2 will develop feelings.

Guest LorenaTech

I wouldnt give up my fuck buddies for anything. I live my life everyday with no hesitation and no problems. When i need satisfaction, all i have to do is make a phone call. Being bi, my buddies are a couple. So i get everything i want in one visit. :)

I wouldnt give up my fuck buddies for anything. I live my life everyday with no hesitation and no problems. When i need satisfaction, all i have to do is make a phone call. Being bi, my buddies are a couple. So i get everything i want in one visit. :)

yowza

Guest pod

Diogo should be making an appearance right now.

quagmire-3865.jpg

Quagmire- How old are you?

Girl- 16.

Quagmire- 18? You're gonna be first.

Girl- Mom!

Quagmire- I like where this is going, giggidy-giggidy-giggidy!