Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck buddies

Guest r3nz0

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am no authority, but what ever happened to friends with benefits it seems so practical :P

Thats what im sayin.....its not easy to maintain a friendship once there are benefits though. Eventually, there will be feelings involved.

With fuck buddies, you just hit it and split. No time to generate any feelings.

Fuck buddies are very convenient, no dinner, no movies, no call me laters, what else can you ask for?

Guest durrtylexx

just dont take each others numbers down...if one of them generates feelings for one another n decides to "go looking for them, they wont have a way to contact one another...

generally speaking

thats a one night stand

just dont take each others numbers down...if one of them generates feelings for one another n decides to "go looking for them, they wont have a way to contact one another...

generally speaking

thats a one night stand

Exactly, fuck buddies a/k/a booty calls are ongoing and better in my opinion. You get to know what each other wants over the course of time and honestly, it helps keep a clearer head when dealing with the opposite sex. I have seen guy friends of mine get involved with a chick that they regret later on just cause they hadn't gotten laid in a while.

• 5 months later...