Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which closing party will be better? Crobar or Shine?

V. Barbarino

Ok, Jon denys Shine is closing, but I'm sticking to my original post that AVH will be it's last night.. Anywho, can I get a closing party roll mofo call for which club you are going to???

Since i'm not going to either, but if I had to go to one, I'd choose AVH.. EM will be stuffed at Crobar and Crobar is going to be rapeing people for money. They are broke, thus why Lp bought them. Word around the camp fire is LP was at Crobar last week and tons of the staff were kissing his ass. Note to current crobar staff, I know how to work LP aka the Gekko over like Sir Larry Wildman did.. I've done it before. For $29.99 you to can learn the secrets of the saleen aka Sir Larry Wildman... PM me for details...

Anyways, AVH never comes to town, great system, good club, I'd go see AVH...

Guest coach

Fuckers. I can't believe both of these are closing at the same time. Somebody is in for an elbow drop if I *have* to go off the beach to get decent EDM. So, everyone go to DJ Heather on Friday and support EDM at Sobe Live. Then you can split Saturday, half at Crobar, half at Shine.

Guest pod

crobar's gonna move any of their contracted events across the bridge this summer to Nocturnal.

Aside from anything at Blue, and anything our boy David does, any dance music in town will be on 11th Street.

All my 'hood so I'm not bitching.

then its time for me to retire cuz i dont particularly go out of my way to party in downtown i prefer sobe 1000x better

cant even recall last time i partied at either space/metro/nocturnal

def over 6 months.... or close to it...

AQUABOOTY AND LUST keep me on the beach :) and David's parties ;D

oh yeah SHOUT OUT TO LOCAL HOUSE PEOPLE ;D

wazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaupppppppp

crobar's gonna move any of their contracted events across the bridge this summer to Nocturnal.

Aside from anything at Blue, and anything our boy David does, any dance music in town will be on 11th Street.

All my 'hood so I'm not bitching.

oh btw Dan u are forgetting someone that is doin pretty well for themselves

umm GLASS @ THE FORGE AND AQUABOOTY.. though its not technically south beach its still the beach

they are still on the beach ::)

Guest musicalmissionary

Let's not forget Aquabooty at Glass

Connected at Cafeteria

... umm, ok, not much else I can think of on the weekends ...

So if y'all want to enjoy top quality EDM at a primo venue on the beach, come out this Friday night and show some love for DJ Heather and Lust4House and we'll make sure we keep bringing you great parties. Quality over quantity!!

Guest dj_release

Connected at Cafeteria

So if y'all want to enjoy top quality EDM at a primo venue on the beach, come out this Friday night and show some love for DJ Heather and Lust4House and we'll make sure we keep bringing you great parties. Quality over quantity!!

how about Derrick FUCKING May @ Boom Box

no respect whatsoever ::)

Guest AlanS

Somebody is in for an elbow drop if I *have* to go off the beach to get decent EDM.

You can come up to Karma in Fort Lauderdale this Thurs night.. I'll man up for the elbow drop ;) A night of "decent EDM" will be had.

Guest pod

Not South Beach though. They're in Middle Beach. Don't hang me from the lamp post, Bling Blong.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the beach. Except for the tourists and busybody condo-dwellers who fuck up nightlife.

Guest coach

Not South Beach though. They're in Middle Beach. Don't hang me from the lamp post, Bling Blong.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the beach. Except for the tourists and busybody condo-dwellers who fuck up nightlife.

And now we know who needs the elbow-drop.

Guest musicalmissionary

Connected at Cafeteria

how about Derrick FUCKING May @ Boom Box

no respect whatsoever ::)

That's over a month away... forgive us for being short-sighted and wanting our fix NOW!

11st will be condos... edm is moving to the dumper..

Ha ha! When is Denny coming back to Mansion, damn it?

We have a few offers from a few clubs, but the summer is where Denny earns mucho mucho mucho dinero, playing 3-4 times a week. Thus it's earning season, so maybe not until sept or an offer that beats what he earns up there.

Guest thelurker

I agree with Saleem, AVH all the way. Erick Is sooo over played already.

I'd like to think so as well, but the 4 times i've been to Shine it's been a massive dissappointment. I haven't been out since conference so i'm not gonna risk my night at that place again. Erick will be a guaranteed good time and great crowd.

Guest james stratus

I wouldn't mind seeing EM back at Crobar again, but since the pre-sales are $40 :o.... I'm pretty sure only Laundry Bar and Shine will be on the agenda this Saturday.

Guest Chica

Crobar will be packed this Sat no matter how much it is or how over played Morillo is..... so end of story is gonna be insane and that will be the end of Crobar on the beach....a great ending, and if they decide to open another one on the beach or downtown I'll be there, and the place will be packed too......ok ima shut up now lol