Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monday morning @ Studio A....Special Guest!!!!

Guest spinderella7713

Guest spinderella7713

seriously though i think the day of tenaglia at mansion ill drop into studio a a bit for afterhours to see how it really is.. (since im playin sick that monday cough cough ) :P

I hope you can!!!! Let me know before so i make sure I can give a fellow club nut a drink.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously though i think the day of tenaglia at mansion ill drop into studio a a bit for afterhours to see how it really is.. (since im playin sick that monday cough cough ) :P

I hope you can!!!! Let me know before so i make sure I can give a fellow club nut a drink.

8)

Guest Diaga

:o

did you just market your event with a picture of kate moss doing coke??? not very smart.. anyways, I would love to come to one of these, I'm dying to see what crackhead parties on monday mornings..

I imagine it to be like NV afterhours...but more crackish...LOL!

i seriously cant even imagine that.. in all my years clubbing ive never seen anytihng as crackish as the old nv

Guest spinderella7713

did you just market your event with a picture of kate moss doing coke??? not very smart.. anyways, I would love to come to one of these, I'm dying to see what crackhead parties on monday mornings..

[/quote

well sweetie...at least you admit you have no idea what ur talking by writing "you imagine"

Guest spinderella7713

Thank you for everyone who came out....it was a huge sucess!!!!! Robert was amazing...and darwin we need to talk some business....lol

Guest Darwin Castillo

Thank you for everyone who came out....it was a huge sucess!!!!! Robert was amazing...and darwin we need to talk some business....lol

The music was awesome! I havent heard music like that in a looooooooong time. Great venue, great promotion, great people and great party!

Guest tres-b

What? The party's over already? I was just on my way there!

Lightweights.

What kind of operation are they running? I figured the End of the Line wasnt until afternoon ;D

Guest TAREone3599

Wow... Im new to the club scene and i can tell by just seeing that flyer, that this show would be completly stupid to go too.

not only did they flyer destroy That models name but it also turns party go-ers away with the thought of a raid. Personally i would say STAY AWAY FROM THERE!

Guest WhereIsZion12

HEY HOTT STUFF

I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU BUT HER REP WAS RUINED A LONG TIME AGO BUT TRU STUFF ABOUT THE RAID!!! HATS WHAT I SAID A COUPLE DAYS AGO...

Guest tres-b

HEY HOTT STUFF

I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU BUT HER REP WAS RUINED A LONG TIME AGO BUT TRU STUFF ABOUT THE RAID!!! HATS WHAT I SAID A COUPLE DAYS AGO...

Dont be afraid to hit the CAPS LOCK key. It wont make your computer blow up or anything.

Guest WhereIsZion12

HEY HOTT STUFF

Dont be afraid to hit the CAPS LOCK key. It wont make your computer blow up or anything.

oh phew!!! thanks for telling me i feel as though i can go on living again...(im playing around) :D :D :D

[/quote

well sweetie...at least you admit you have no idea what ur talking by writing "you imagine"

And at least you have proven that you dont know how to quote. LOL! ;)

Ya know, I have no idea what your party is like and I dont want to know and wont ever find out...not my thang...thats why i said "imagine". To each his own.

PS...Back in the day...I LOVED NV especially when Bruno and Richard were there.

Guest Darwin Castillo

PS...Back in the day...I LOVED NV especially when Bruno and Richard were there.

Well, now u can see it again, here at...

Bruno_back2.jpg

Oh and btw, bad publicity is always a good thing. We are talking about it right???

Guest spinderella7713

The party was over around 11-12....I on the other hand worked my ass off this week for it and needed some rest....i was at "the end of my line"...lol

Guest spinderella7713

wait i dont think i quoted that right either Crazy C.....maybe you can help me with my bad grammer...ummm how did you say it...."thang"...lol

i seriously cant even imagine that.. in all my years clubbing ive never seen anytihng as crackish as the old nv

"what's envy ???"

::)