Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia @ "Made in Miami" Sun.Apr.30

Guest biznation00

Guest biznation00

Murk proudly welcomes long time friend & special guest Danny Tenaglia, Sunday April 30th to kick off a new era of Made in Miami. Coming off his highly successful & intense Music Conference party @ Pawn shop, Danny is fresh & ready to give us locals a taste of his trademark sound, style & personality. Join us Sunday, April 30th as the Made in Miami family proudly welcome Danny Tenaglia!

along side Ralph Falcon

Door by Alan T...

dtfront.jpg

dtback.jpg

CLICK BELOW for your No Wait No Line All Access Pass:

http://www.wanttickets.com/Function/event/eventdetail.asp?e_id=18114

visit www.dtourism.com

www.myspace.com/dannytenaglia

www.myspace.com/murkmiami

www.myspace.com/bizmartinez

Mansion

1235 Washington Ave

Miami Beach, Fl.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ramon

I can't wait for this. I was so happy when I saw it on DTourism. :)

I've been dying to see DT. I'll have to book 5.1 off ;)

Shame Mansion only goes till 5am and not 5pm.

Should be a great party, but Biz this signals the end... Once you go big dj, you can't turn back... The party was about locals, actualy it was about oscar g, anyways, the argument some make in the club business that it's a treat or a thank you to the regulars use to work, but not these days.. What's the following week? Just Ralph? Biz, you just killed all your hard work unless you are going to book guests at a min of 3 times a month. Local Celeb works because you stuck to it's formula of no big guests. just my 2 cents, good luck..

I'll see you guys there. ;D

Oh and i disagree with Nick. If it was like Morillo or someone else then i'd agree but Danny has been known to drop in from time to time at places and you never can predict what he's gonna do. I just saw him on friday at Crobar and was very glad is tayed till the end because that was the best part HANDS DOWN. He closed with a samba after chatting with the (small) crowd giving it a very intimate feel. Thats kinda hard to pull off in such a big club, reminded me of the last time i saw him at the old space at 5pm when he yelled at Diego.

Looking forward to it!!

Guest ramon

Oh and i disagree with Nick. If it was like Morillo or someone else then i'd agree but Danny has been known to drop in from time to time at places and you never can predict what he's gonna do. I just saw him on friday at Crobar and was very glad is tayed till the end because that was the best part HANDS DOWN. He closed with a samba after chatting with the (small) crowd giving it a very intimate feel. Thats kinda hard to pull off in such a big club, reminded me of the last time i saw him at the old space at 5pm when he yelled at Diego.

Looking forward to it!!

wooo jackie :)

Looking forward to it!!

Yo ass betta be there too. Bring the Dr. with you.

Looking forward to it!!

any dj larger than the residents is not a smart idea these days, unless you are going to go all out. Clubs either have to be all dj driven (space) or zero dj driven. (mansion)

Amika, Shine, Crobar, Nocturnal, Metropolis all are victums of not understaning their markets.

Guest ramon

Looking forward to it!!

Yo ass betta be there too. Bring the Dr. with you.

I'm not sure he will be in town, but if he is I'm sure he will go.

Looking forward to it!!

any dj larger than the residents is not a smart idea these days, unless you are going to go all out. Clubs either have to be all dj driven (space) or zero dj driven. (mansion)

Amika, Shine, Crobar, Nocturnal, Metropolis all are victums of not understaning their markets.

Although in the case of a regular local resident that may be true, i think you are underestimating MURK as well as Ralph and Oscar. I dont really see DT completely overshadowing them, rather complimenting (and complementing) them.

Guest thehammer

Should be a great party, but Biz this signals the end... Once you go big dj, you can't turn back... The party was about locals, actualy it was about oscar g, anyways, the argument some make in the club business that it's a treat or a thank you to the regulars use to work, but not these days.. What's the following week? Just Ralph? Biz, you just killed all your hard work unless you are going to book guests at a min of 3 times a month. Local Celeb works because you stuck to it's formula of no big guests. just my 2 cents, good luck..

Again you prove yourself to be a complete idiot...congrats!

"Once you go big DJ you cant turn back"???? Where do you get this stuff from? do you even go out? or does your nightlife expertise come from these message boards?

Just because the DT you kiss ass to only gets booked at cheesey Jersey clubs, and nobody wants to book him here, does not mean the scene in Miami is dying. You are a moron...stop hating.

keep up the good work Biz, David, and the others. Looking forward to an amazing night, and many more after that.

Guest Josephmama

:o :o :o WE ARE NOT MISSING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

We were dying to see him during winter music conference but we didnt make it to the party becuase my bf had to work early tuesday morning. But we are redeming ourselves on sunday. I dont work mondays!!!!!! YEAY!!! ;D