Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*hOw MaNy NaRcS aRe On ThiS bOaRd???*

ges1ner

Originally posted by ges1ner:

ClubmanX thank you for your response...

I can tell that you are the type of person who buys E in the club...

YOU DUMB FUCK!

cwm44.gif

[This message has been edited by ges1ner (edited 02-08-2001).]

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

I'm a NARC.......

So if I suspect you of having or dealing drugs then I'll have to search you and take all the drugs away from you for evidence..

and if you see me later in the night all fucked up then it's because I had to pop a few pills to make sure that they're legit.

thanks to all the people who've contributed to my habit... Look out for the asian guy from 21 Jumpstreet... He's in FULL FORCE

[This message has been edited by ~richie~ (edited 02-12-2001).]

Actually this board is a sting. We are going to catch all of the users on this board and subject them to the worst torture imaginable.

------------------

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only.

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg

Originally posted by ges1ner:

Would it be too paranoid to think that narcs (narcotic officers) would be monitoring these message boards for illegal drug activity?

cwm43.gif

I understand what you mean...there could be a narc on here not so much monitoring us but the places that we talk about...so they can look into future raids or undercover work.

• 2 weeks later...

i see that everyone is replying with sarcastic tones in their messages, but i think that this is a legitimate thought.

realistically speaking, i hope that cops aren't desperate enough to be seeking out a silly messageboard as a possible meeting arena for big time drug dealers and drug users.

at the same time, it doesn't hurt to be safe. i think that this message board is understood to be a forum where we can publicly and freely speak about illicit substances. i think posting about how good/bad a pill was on this board doesn't provide enough evidence to put you in trouble in anyway.

but if you are suspicious about anybody, you probably had a reason to be suspicious, right? like someone said, don't post your name, your number, or any of that shit.

and the meet ups? they are harmless and fun for those that haven't gone yet. i make it to meet ups only sometimes b/c i am too fuct, but it's just a quick way to put a face to the name. wink.gif

see you guys at the next meet up!

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

• 3 weeks later...

There are no cops on these boards, they're too busy bothering people at Sound Factory!

They were EVERYWHERE.

Why can't they leave us happy little club kids alone and go catch robbers and murderers?

------------------

You're only young once