Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dade S. Retires from the club business..

V. Barbarino

Guest james stratus

who really cares if it is mainstream or not

personally id rather it go further away from it to wherein we arent a part of commercialized society at all

lets not turn electronic music into yet another, boring, over-hyped, overmarketed, and commercialized crapfest like everything else in this country

not to say i dont like those things, they make plenty of $ for me, but id rather electronic music be left pure and untouched by corporate america...lets not equate mainstream with success, please!

EDM was already overhyped and slandered for drug use. That is why it is illegal to peacfully gather and listen to EDM.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Devilicious

You're all snobs. Just because you're 21 makes you better than an 19 year old? Please, pretty much in the rest of the world the legal drinking age is 18 and we don't have any problem with that, or are you gonna tell me that 18 year old american kids are stupid just because they're american?? ::)

It's not about being better than another demographic at all.

Under 21s can't spend money at the bar.... without income a club can't survive. Drinking age should be 18, but it's not....

Guest LiquidX

People complain there's Dance music on TV and on the Radio, People complain clubs and dance music culture is dying..

I think I saw the biggest rants of dance music been played on commercials, TV, MTV, party 93.1, in fact, I think the biggest bashers of 93.1 came from you people here. And now everyone its fearing for the downturn of things. I always thought 93.1 was a great exposure and introduction to anything dance. I agree it was not the best dance radio, in fact it sucked, but I didnt bash either.