Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just wanted to say .................

Guest djnikolas

Guest djnikolas

Thanks to everybody who showed up and supported the party this past sat/sun morning afterours @ Nocturnal, special thanks also to Gino,Andrew, Diaga and the entire "Afterours" team for making me part of this great party.

Great set Mirza !!! happy b day again brotha.. I hope u had a great time.. awesome finish Parantula ....

I also want u guys to check out my webpage that is not completely done ,but

is finally up..

www.djnikokas.com

thanks again and c u guys soon !!!! ;)

Guest itsalexg

Thanks to everybody who showed up and supported the party this past sat/sun morning afterours @ Nocturnal, special thanks also to Gino,Andrew, Diaga and the entire "Afterours" team for making me part of this great party.

Great set Mirza !!! happy b day again brotha.. I hope u had a great time.. awesome finish Parantula ....

I also want u guys to check out my webpage that is not completely done ,but is finally up..

www.djnikokas.com

www.djnikolas.com

u know it was a good morning when u cant even spell ur name right lmao

;)

Guest djnikolas

I also want u guys to check out my webpage that is not completely done ,but is finally up..

www.djnikokas.com

www.djnikolas.com

u know it was a good morning when u cant even spell ur name right lmao

;)

Lmao . Haahaa thanks

Guest djqba

Nikolas, Mirza dished out an excellent morning of music. ;D Special thanks to all Cjers the came out. This party is truly coming alive in ways that truly amaze us, house music is still alive in miami. Great people, great vibe and great times..

Thank you everyone for all your wonderful support! ;D ;D ;D

Guest Clauds

Good times indeed ;D

very true!

good to see you're alive, lol

xoxo

Who me?!?! Tell me about it! I would've loved to call feeling good and taken the day off today just so I could have one more day to recup...lol. But I can't complain...I had so much fun with all of you :D

Guest trancelator

What an awesome morning @ Noc!! Great tunes from Mirza to Nikolas to Parantula. It was a blast hangin' with everyone. Special thanks to Rolly and the Parantula guys for taking care of me.

Guest djnikolas

What an awesome morning @ Noc!! Great tunes from Mirza to Nikolas to Parantula. It was a blast hangin' with everyone. Special thanks to Rolly and the Parantula guys for taking care of me.

thanks for the props !!! ;D

Guest Civs

This party keeps getting stronger and stronger week after week. Much respect to all involved!!!

Guest spinderella7713

You ripped it Nikolas....then I got tipsy and forgot everything....lol....see you wednesday!!!!

My first time at AFTER OURS and...Holy shit... NO...I take that back... HO-LY FUCK...No wonder this party is so successful... Aside from the promoters working their ass off, the music is top notch. All you guys rocked it. Nikolas never seen you serve the patio and I'm glad I did. I only left because I was running out of steam after dancing like an animal.

Good luck guys...See you in damn...A few months.

What a night the place was crowded the booze was flowing and the music was awesome!!!! I want to thank everyone especially Rolly and Parantula for taking care of me for my birthday. Nikolas and Parantula where on point. It was awesome to chill with a few CJ'er's new and old faces.

8)